Question about B.net friends list for XBL (Destiny)

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, September 08, 2014, 07:46 (3540 days ago)

When I look at my friends on B.net for "Xbox LIVE", I just see a bunch of people playing "Xbox One". This is basically what I used to see when looking at my friends list on Xbox 360.

Is everyone else seeing the same thing, or is it just me since my b.net account was originally linked when my Xbox account had only been on 360?

Maybe this is a permanent limitation in the current Microsoft API?

I'm only on the 360 and that's all I see too

by kornman00, Monday, September 08, 2014, 07:54 (3540 days ago) @ JDQuackers

- No text -

Question about B.net friends list for XBL

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Monday, September 08, 2014, 08:54 (3540 days ago) @ JDQuackers

When I look at my friends on B.net for "Xbox LIVE", I just see a bunch of people playing "Xbox One". This is basically what I used to see when looking at my friends list on Xbox 360.

The friends lists for Xbox 360 and Xbox One work in different ways. It looks like B.net uses the 360 version. I use the website (https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Friends) to see both at once. (Play around with the Xbox 360 SmartGlass and the Xbox One SmartGlass, they show the difference.)

Question about B.net friends list for XBL

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, September 08, 2014, 22:17 (3539 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

Play around with the Xbox 360 SmartGlass and the Xbox One SmartGlass, they show the difference.)

Yup. The XBone Smartglass app has become my go-to source for seeing who's doing what, because the 360's friends list just shows "XBox One," and while the XBone's friends app does show what everyone's doing (whichever console they're on), it takes too long to load.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread