DBO Extra Bonus Code Spreadsheet (DBO)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, September 08, 2014, 11:53 (3528 days ago)

DBO Extra Bonus Code Spreadsheet

Add your DBO username, any platforms you have extra codes for, and list the various items you have to offer as well as the amount and the specific platform.

Contact a DBO member for a particular item you would like to acquire or trade with the email listed here (or any other method) and conduct your business there. Make sure to amend the spreadsheet whenever the items you have to offer are unavailable!

Sorry that the spreadsheet looks so basic and unorganized. I suck at spreadsheets. Feel free to make it presentable if you'd like!

by dCon V @, Thomasville, GA, Monday, September 08, 2014, 14:40 (3528 days ago) @ Grizzlei

So does this mean if I email you you have a copy of the expansion pass you're looking to give away?

And if others have codes they're looking to give away or trade they post it here?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:05 (3526 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I was given Destiny earlier than expected; I put my information in.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread