Bungie Shrine (Destiny)

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Monday, September 08, 2014, 11:57 (3545 days ago)

[image]

My small display of my Bungie history has been sitting in front of the projector screen, keeping me company while I wait for the game. Well, except the soundtracks. They aren't shown, they're in the safety deposit box.

Does anyone have pictures of their ... displays?

Shrine On You Crazy Diamond...

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, September 08, 2014, 11:58 (3545 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

Bungie Shrine

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, September 08, 2014, 12:34 (3545 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

A lot of it is packed up at the moment, save for the Chief's helmet, but here's what it used to look like before I moved:

[image]

The unique items of note would be towards the lower right: a 3d-printed dead zebra from ODST's Uplift Reserve that Vic DeLeon gave me at HaloFest and the ODST cardboard standup you can just barely see which was salvaged from Wal-Mart. Also the thin little thing after Halsey's Journal in the center of the image is my print copy of A Fistful of Arrows.

I'll take some better pictures of that Zebra some day, as well as the original art I bought from Shi Kai Wang at ECCC 2011, which is really cool... Actually I need to just frame that...

Bungie Shrine

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 08, 2014, 12:40 (3545 days ago) @ Leviathan

Very nice, Levi. I covet that copy of FoA.

You've got quite the collection of figures.

Bungie Shrine

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, September 08, 2014, 12:42 (3545 days ago) @ Kermit

You've got quite the collection of figures.

Heh, if you want some, I'm going to be selling some of the ones I can part with soon, along with some other little Halo things and extras or duplicates I've gathered through the years. I'm running out of room and money. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread