No Pre-load Option on Xbox One (Destiny)

by kwilltt, Monday, September 08, 2014, 18:51 (3528 days ago)

HEy guys. Not getting the preload option on my xbone. only getting "Play it on 9/92014". Whats up with that?

I pre-purchased, the Digital Guardian Edition the same day it became available. And since then it has been saying the play it on 9/9/14. Every thing downloaded the digital content pack, the vanguard armory, the dark below, house of wolves and the game itself. But up to now , the option to preload has not come up.

Under the "Manage Destiny Digital Guardian Edition" it says "Destiny (17.9 GB) Prepurchased"

Any suggestions????

No Pre-load Option on Xbox One

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, September 08, 2014, 18:58 (3528 days ago) @ kwilltt

Uhh, pre-load doesn't mean you play early. Just means it's ready to go on your system when the switch turns on.

by kwilltt, Monday, September 08, 2014, 19:20 (3528 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

Uhh, pre-load doesn't mean you play early. Just means it's ready to go on your system when the switch turns on.

I know it doesn't mean to play early, I just thought the preload option would've come up. Thanks anyway.

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, September 08, 2014, 19:29 (3528 days ago) @ kwilltt

Are you sure it didn't already download?

Mine is downloaded. Std. Ed. Pre-Order.

Sorry

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, September 08, 2014, 19:31 (3528 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

I'm not sure what your confusion is. Pre-loaded means downloaded. It has no other meaning that I know of.

by kwilltt, Monday, September 08, 2014, 19:31 (3528 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

I guess I'll have to wait til 3 am to see.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, September 08, 2014, 19:08 (3528 days ago) @ kwilltt

only getting "Play it on 9/92014". Whats up with that?

You already have it preloaded. You have to wait until Midnight PST (3 am EST) for Microsoft to "unlock" your digital version of the game.

by kwilltt, Monday, September 08, 2014, 19:22 (3528 days ago) @ JDQuackers

only getting "Play it on 9/92014". Whats up with that?

You already have it preloaded. You have to wait until Midnight PST (3 am EST) for Microsoft to "unlock" your digital version of the game.

Okay. Just thought "preload" would've come up on the screen. Thanks!!!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread