Problems with Veteran Emblems? (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 02:56 (3527 days ago)

Anyone else not seeing their appropriate "veteran" emblems in Tess Everis's inventory? As of now, I have exactly zero of the emblems listed in the last Weekly Update:

[image]

I don't see any either

by RC ⌂, UK, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 03:53 (3527 days ago) @ Beorn

I'm sure it's just launch-day shenanigans.

Problems with Veteran Emblems?

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 05:19 (3527 days ago) @ Beorn

If you're on PS4 go to Settings->PSN->Reset Licenses (or something similar). Same thing happened to me this morning with the Vangaurd Armory.

Yeah: Mine are all missing. Seems like most people's are.

by Thorn Harvestar, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:27 (3527 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by Thorn Harvestar, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:34

I didn't get any of mine either.

And it sounds like if they aren't showing up, we're SOL, according to Achronos:
http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/68995175
[image]

Proof I had at least Heroic status:
http://halo.bungie.net/Account/profile.aspx?player=Thorn%20Harvestar

I had H1 PC, H2, H3, ODST, and Reach (I bought a H1 PC code just for the nameplate on Reach, since I had previously only played on Xbox).

I should have at least a few of these emblems, but received none. :(

by FyreWulff, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:47 (3527 days ago) @ Thorn Harvestar

If we don't have any, we're just SOL?

That's a piss off.

I and everyone I know didn't get any. If the data match was that widespread of a problem, don't advertise it like it's a guarantee.

by petetheduck, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:56 (3527 days ago) @ FyreWulff

If we don't have any, we're just SOL?

That's a piss off.

I and everyone I know didn't get any. If the data match was that widespread of a problem, don't advertise it like it's a guarantee.

None here either. I was expecting Inner Chamber, but I should at least have Pathfinder Sign.

by FyreWulff, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 09:20 (3527 days ago) @ petetheduck

That's even more confusing. Even the profile on Bungie.net right now proves you've been registered long enough to at least qualify for that one.

mine for example

http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/76161

And I don't even have that one

by petetheduck, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 09:24 (3527 days ago) @ FyreWulff

The emblems you get for redeeming the Bungie.net codes also aren't showing up. I'm sure this will get sorted out.

by FyreWulff, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 09:26 (3527 days ago) @ petetheduck

Those ones DID work for me. I got those and the Beta one. (which is amazing, because I signed in like 2 hours after the stress test window)

Same

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 09:44 (3527 days ago) @ FyreWulff

Those ones DID work for me. I got those and the Beta one. (which is amazing, because I signed in like 2 hours after the stress test window)

Yeah, all of the Redemption Code emblems and shaders worked for me, as well as both Beta emblems – there was one for all Beta participants, regardless of when you played:
[image]

and a second one for playing during the stress-test period (source):
[image]

But none of the "Heritage Emblems" have shown up for me. :(

Same

by FyreWulff, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 09:56 (3527 days ago) @ Beorn

I only got the second Beta emblem, lol

Same

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 10:25 (3527 days ago) @ Beorn

Yeah, all of the Redemption Code emblems and shaders worked for me, as well as both Beta emblems – there was one for all Beta participants, regardless of when you played:

I don't have the shaders for some reason. I'm not overlooking something obvious to acquire those, am I?

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 10:42 (3527 days ago) @ petetheduck

The emblems you get for redeeming the Bungie.net codes also aren't showing up. I'm sure this will get sorted out.

I'm the same as you, Pete.

- CC

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 10:52 (3527 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Yeah, I think something this widespread is just a casualty of "Day One".

We'll just have to get our 2D pink triangles later, and make do with this realistic, beautiful, 3D, next-gen armor bullshit in the mean time. ;)

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 11:30 (3527 days ago) @ Leviathan

Yeah, I think something this widespread is just a casualty of "Day One".

Aye

We'll just have to get our 2D pink triangles later, and make do with this realistic, beautiful, 3D, next-gen armor bullshit in the mean time. ;)

But 3D is so last gen! Lol

- CC

Can I haz Veteran Emblems?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 09:58 (3527 days ago) @ Beorn

I got nothing "Vet" wise as well. I'm using the same account I have used for the past 10 years. Stuff for the codes and DLC worked. Too well in some cases, I got three shells and an extra sparrow. ( I would also like to add that during the night I saw both cattle and a caterpillar error during the early 1 AM EST hour. Lost about a 20-30 min trying to get back on. I have a feeling we are going to learn what all these error names mean in time.)

It should be noted that this isn't an isolated
thing. Alot of Bungie Vets (if any?) didn't get the fancy pictures for their profile. Some aren't handling it well.

If the batch is large enough, I don't think "SOL" is true in the long run. The emblems will just become more rare. Bungie will find a way. How do I know?

Makes huge ground breaking networked based game, but can't apply fancy pictures to accounts doesn't compute. Just use them some other way.

No Beta 6/26 participation emblem, either?

by ShadowOfTheVoid ⌂, South Carolina, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 11:25 (3527 days ago) @ Beorn

I don't see it in my emblem inventory.

Edit: Nevermind. I had to talk to the postmaster to get it.

They appear to be working now

by Avateur @, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 11:57 (3527 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by Avateur, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 12:02

I have every single one I'm supposed to have except for The Inner Chamber. That makes zero sense, but I'm assuming it'll show up when it's supposed to/they fix stuff?

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 12:20 (3527 days ago) @ Avateur

Same, only have Pathfinder but not sure I quite qualified for any of the forum ones.

by FyreWulff, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 12:31 (3527 days ago) @ Avateur

Same here. Got the Heroic, Legendary, and Pathfinder, but no Inner Chamber for sure.

by squidnh3, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 12:32 (3527 days ago) @ Avateur

My Heroic/Legendary emblems just showed up at the special orders booth. They must be working something out.

(Sort of) Fixed

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 14:50 (3527 days ago) @ Avateur

Just signed back on and most of the missing Heritage emblems had appeared. Still missing The Inner Chamber, but all the others are there:

[image]

by Lord Friendship @, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 15:22 (3527 days ago) @ Avateur

Same here! The special orders person didn't have a notification or anything, I just walked over there and she had the stuff.

Just got an email notification about the emblems

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 05:28 (3526 days ago) @ Avateur

Apparently at least two of mine are now at Tess's booth for pickup. (I've picked up the Beta test and LE stuff already; been rocking the Beta colours and happy with the blue & gold livery on my ship.)

-- Steve'll have to pop by the Tower tonight to check his mail.

edited to add: For what it's worth, I found the Jade Rabbit on the Moon. Not sure if I'll wear it or not.

Got mine now

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 05:36 (3526 days ago) @ Beorn

And all was right with the world...

Mine were all there

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 07:52 (3526 days ago) @ RC

logged on last night for the 1st time, and all of mine were there.

All Emblems Reporting In

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 14:05 (3520 days ago) @ Beorn

As of this morning, The Inner Chamber finally appeared at Tess':
[image]

There was also a new emblem, Sign of the Founders, that had been referenced in an email that I received from Bungie:
[image]

So I think we're all caught-up. If anyone at Bungie had to revisit the database to make these work for everyone, thank you!

All Emblems Reporting In

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 14:16 (3520 days ago) @ Beorn

As of this morning, The Inner Chamber finally appeared at Tess':
[image]

There was also a new emblem, Sign of the Founders, that had been referenced in an email that I received from Bungie:
[image]

What is Sign of the Founders for?

All Emblems Reporting In

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 14:53 (3520 days ago) @ Kermit

Not a freakin' clue. I saw that email and decided to check with Tess, and there it was. The "Founders" part makes me think it's for playing during the first week of launch.

All Emblems Reporting In

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 15:12 (3520 days ago) @ Beorn

Not a freakin' clue. I saw that email and decided to check with Tess, and there it was. The "Founders" part makes me think it's for playing during the first week of launch.

I'm pretty sure that's not it. I'd guess it's for folks who worked on the game.

All Emblems Reporting In

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 15:17 (3520 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That's not my guess considering I got the e-mail, too.

All Emblems Reporting In

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 15:24 (3520 days ago) @ Kermit

Ah. I got online on Sunday - 5 days after launch. No email. Maybe it's first-day play.

All Emblems Reporting In

by Avateur @, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 16:32 (3520 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I played within the first hour and a half and I didn't get an email and I don't have that emblem in the Tower. :P

Long-overdue followup

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, September 25, 2014, 14:27 (3511 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Ah. I got online on Sunday - 5 days after launch. No email. Maybe it's first-day play.

Finally got around to looking this up - Destinypedia says "Given to all Destiny players for playing during launch week."

I guess 'launch week' is defined as 'the week containing launch', not 'one week from the time the game launched'. (I played my first moments on Sunday, the beginning of the week AFTER the week that contained the Tuesday launch, so I'm not eligible for this emblem.)

Long-overdue followup

by petetheduck, Thursday, September 25, 2014, 14:34 (3511 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Finally got around to looking this up - Destinypedia says "Given to all Destiny players for playing during launch week."

I guess 'launch week' is defined as 'the week containing launch', not 'one week from the time the game launched'. (I played my first moments on Sunday, the beginning of the week AFTER the week that contained the Tuesday launch, so I'm not eligible for this emblem.)

You could always use the red phone next to your desk. The Bungie Phone.

I eventually got The Inner Chamber a good while after launch, so I'm happy.

Long-overdue followup

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, September 27, 2014, 18:58 (3509 days ago) @ petetheduck

You could always use the red phone next to your desk. The Bungie Phone.

I eventually got The Inner Chamber a good while after launch, so I'm happy.

I eventually got The Inner Chamber too along with the rest, except I'm still waiting for Song of Spheres, and I'm sad, because I made the time to go to the site and click the figures and make sure I was logged in and I discussed goings-on and... *sigh* yeah... I'm going to keep wearing The Inner Chamber, just like I was going to stick with a beta emblem before that, because it means something, which is why not getting Song of Spheres is a problem
/complaint

All Emblems Reporting In

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 15:38 (3520 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Nah, cant be, I got the email too. And my contribution to the game was looking at screenshots of it a bit. Sometimes.

All Emblems Reporting In

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 18:37 (3520 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by someotherguy, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 18:44

I got Sign of the Founders but still no Inner Chamber. What 6 games are included?

Ive definitely got Marathon XBLA, Halo 2, Halo 3 and ODST registered on B.Net.

EDIT: Oh, and Reach too. Forgot about that. 'Cause, you know... It was Reach.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread