Clan Issues? (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 04:14 (3527 days ago)

When I try to convert a Group into a Clan, there appears to be no option available anywhere to do so, yet if I want to create a brand new group, I have the option to set Clan functions like Xbox or PlayStation clan. Anyone else experiencing this or know of a fix?

Clan Issues?

by Psyrixx, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 04:38 (3527 days ago) @ Avateur

I think the group IS the clan. You just need three people to "set as xbox clan" before it will consider the clan active. You need to go into Admin Tools and under Clan Features there are options to enable/disable PSN and XBL availability for your clan.

But it sounds like you already have that set correctly if it's asking you to set it as your clan already.

Clan Issues?

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 05:02 (3527 days ago) @ Avateur

Are you an admin or owner of the group? I believe only the listed owner(s) can change a group to a clan

Okay, petetheduck figured it out!

by Avateur @, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 12:02 (3527 days ago) @ JDQuackers
edited by Avateur, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 12:19

So when you're logged into your Group, you need to go to Admin Tools, then go to About, and I guess you need to set a little four letter Clan Tag thingy and hit Save. After you Save, go back into Admin and it should allow you to enable PS and Xbox clan status. Thanks Pete!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread