Co-Op question (i haven't played yet) (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:31 (3527 days ago)

in the beta, you had to play the 1st mission by yourself. Once you got to the tower, you could team up with other Guardians. Is that still how it is in the finished game?

Just curious, I'm going to pick Destiny up during my lunch break and play with an old college buddy tonight. I can get on earlier than he can, so I was wondering if I should start without him, and then just dink (hehe) around while i wait on him.

See everyone starside!

Co-Op question (i haven't played yet)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:38 (3527 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Yes, it's still the same.

A friend and I were in a PSN party playing Last of Us multiplayer together while waiting for 2am and then we jumped into Destiny at the same time - so it was almost like we were playing the first mission together... but we did have to wait until back at the tower after that first mission to fireteam up.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:40 (3527 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

You're solo until you get the ship.

Thanks!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:42 (3527 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 10:11 (3527 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

I'd love to join you - be the third wheel on that date tonight. :)

(I'll start a new Hunter or Titan, instead of my higher Warlock.)

sure

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 10:37 (3527 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

garrett will probably be on around 7PM CST (5 for you i think). I'll be getting on earlier.

sure

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 13:28 (3527 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

garrett will probably be on around 7PM CST (5 for you i think). I'll be getting on earlier.

I'll probably be on close to 8 CST.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread