Weird brightness issue (Destiny)

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:58 (3527 days ago)

Has anybody else had a problem with your initial brightness setting working for earth but being WAY too dark for the moon? I initially set my brightness to 1 with no problem but had to turn it to 7 when I got to the moon. And it has to stay at 7 at all times now. Not a big deal. Just wondering if that's a bug or something wrong with my setup.

- CC

I had the exact same issue!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 11:10 (3527 days ago) @ CaneCutter

- No text -

I had the exact same issue!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 14:16 (3527 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Cool! I think... Lol

Weird brightness issue

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 13:26 (3527 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Has anybody else had a problem with your initial brightness setting working for earth but being WAY too dark for the moon? I initially set my brightness to 1 with no problem but had to turn it to 7 when I got to the moon. And it has to stay at 7 at all times now. Not a big deal. Just wondering if that's a bug or something wrong with my setup.

- CC

Sounds like you need to calibrate your TV. I'm at Default 4, and have had no problems of this nature so far.

Weird brightness issue

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 13:37 (3527 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

One of my TVs has a brightness detection feature where it tries to determine the light level in the room and then adjust the brightness from there. Perhaps you are having an issue like that?

Weird brightness issue

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 14:18 (3527 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I would say yes, but this is the same setup I played the beta on with no issues and a level of 1. Same setup here only once I got to the moon, super darkness. It's really strange.

Also, this is the PS4 and I've had no issues with any other games.

- CC

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread