Weird brightness issue (Destiny)

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 08:58 (3549 days ago)

Has anybody else had a problem with your initial brightness setting working for earth but being WAY too dark for the moon? I initially set my brightness to 1 with no problem but had to turn it to 7 when I got to the moon. And it has to stay at 7 at all times now. Not a big deal. Just wondering if that's a bug or something wrong with my setup.

- CC

I had the exact same issue!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 11:10 (3549 days ago) @ CaneCutter

- No text -

Weird brightness issue

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 13:26 (3549 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Has anybody else had a problem with your initial brightness setting working for earth but being WAY too dark for the moon? I initially set my brightness to 1 with no problem but had to turn it to 7 when I got to the moon. And it has to stay at 7 at all times now. Not a big deal. Just wondering if that's a bug or something wrong with my setup.

- CC

Sounds like you need to calibrate your TV. I'm at Default 4, and have had no problems of this nature so far.

Weird brightness issue

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 13:37 (3549 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

One of my TVs has a brightness detection feature where it tries to determine the light level in the room and then adjust the brightness from there. Perhaps you are having an issue like that?

I had the exact same issue!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 14:16 (3549 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Cool! I think... Lol

Weird brightness issue

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 14:18 (3549 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I would say yes, but this is the same setup I played the beta on with no issues and a level of 1. Same setup here only once I got to the moon, super darkness. It's really strange.

Also, this is the PS4 and I've had no issues with any other games.

- CC

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread