Companion App: Tap To Refresh (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 02:17 (3526 days ago)

Anyone else having a hard time getting the guardian to come up in the app? I can view other guardians and can even "find" mine, but it's not coming up in the legend area and I can't access the grimoire/other features.

I've tried:

• signing out/in
  • deleting the app

I think this is an iPhone 5s?

Anyways, would love any tips on sorting this out. Loved the app in the beta.

Companion App: Tap To Refresh

by Monochron, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 06:00 (3526 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I think this is an iPhone 5s?

Anyways, would love any tips on sorting this out. Loved the app in the beta.

I have heard that the app has been a bit sluggish on its first day out. Might just be a Launch Day problem where you have to wait a bit for everything to load properly.

Companion App: Tap To Refresh

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 06:17 (3526 days ago) @ kidtsunami

The app on Android works fairly well for me; however there have been two app updates in the past 48 hours (that I noticed).

It could be that they've already found some bugs but are just waiting for the longer iOS approval time for the update to hit your phone.

There was a sept 8th update

by Earendil, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:13 (3526 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Make sure the App is completely up to date. I have a 5s as well, and there was an update to 3.0.5 on September 8th. The app works great for me, and loads my guardian in about 2 seconds.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread