Agent of the Nine *Possible Spoilers* (Destiny)

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 06:57 (3526 days ago)
edited by rliebherr, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 07:07

Looking through my Grimoire Deck, I came across a card for Agent of the Nine. On the back of the card, it describes an NPC named Xur that is located in the Tower. I don't think I've found him/her/it yet. The card alludes to Xur selling Legendary gear. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

EDIT: Further Grimoire reading seems to suggest he visits the Tower at certain intervals and will accept Strange Coins as currency for his Legendary loot.

Agent of the Nine *Possible Spoilers*

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 07:14 (3526 days ago) @ rliebherr

Looking through my Grimoire Deck, I came across a card for Agent of the Nine. On the back of the card, it describes an NPC named Xur that is located in the Tower. I don't think I've found him/her/it yet. The card alludes to Xur selling Legendary gear. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

EDIT: Further Grimoire reading seems to suggest he visits the Tower at certain intervals and will accept Strange Coins as currency for his Legendary loot.

He hasn't shown up yet anywhere (that I'm aware), but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find him in that chamber down below the FWC.

Agent of the Nine *Possible Spoilers*

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 10:12 (3526 days ago) @ rliebherr

Looking through my Grimoire Deck, I came across a card for Agent of the Nine. On the back of the card, it describes an NPC named Xur that is located in the Tower. I don't think I've found him/her/it yet.

He only shows up on weekends.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread