Desperately seeking moon virgins (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 08:09 (3526 days ago)

I'm a little frustrated so far.

I had this thing about being immersed and wanting to play with others who had not yet seen what I had not seen. That's proving difficult. It seems like everyone is behind me or way ahead of my level. And I can't count the number of times I've seen openings in parties where people were doing what I wanted to do (and they were close to my level), but the party filled up or I couldn't join.

I've actually been to the moon a few times. During the beta I played that mission, but we didn't get to the Hellmouth. I've explored, and I dropped in on a story mission that was near its end, but I'd like to take my lowly warlock (lvl 7 PS, lvl 4 Xbx) through it and see some kind of story progress.

I think I might start recruiting randoms at my level from the tower or while exploring the Cosmodrome. That actually worked pretty well this morning when I played briefly.

Kermit

Desperately seeking moon virgins

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 08:12 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm a little frustrated so far.

I had this thing about being immersed and wanting to play with others who had not yet seen what I had not seen. That's proving difficult. It seems like everyone is behind me or way ahead of my level. And I can't count the number of times I've seen openings in parties where people were doing what I wanted to do (and they were close to my level), but the party filled up or I couldn't join.

I've actually been to the moon a few times. During the beta I played that mission, but we didn't get to the Hellmouth. I've explored, and I dropped in on a story mission that was near its end, but I'd like to take my lowly warlock (lvl 7 PS, lvl 4 Xbx) through it and see some kind of story progress.

I think I might start recruiting randoms at my level from the tower or while exploring the Cosmodrome. That actually worked pretty well this morning when I played briefly.

Kermit

I would highly encourage your to reach out to Commandrcleavage aka Rev(1). I think she is just *slighly* behind where you are and I think you two would make a really good pair for how you want to play the story.

Ask her!

I'd join, but I won't have my bundle until next week :3

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 11:52 (3526 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I would highly encourage your to reach out to Commandrcleavage aka Rev(1). I think she is just *slighly* behind where you are and I think you two would make a really good pair for how you want to play the story.

Ask her!

I'll tell her you said she was a virgin.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 08:23 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm holding off until Friday to play through the campaign. Lil' Blue and I will have an open spot. Feel free to jump in.

by smeginfrell @, Northumberland, England, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 08:30 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

I haven't had much time on the game yet and as such my Titan is only up to level 4 and yet to travel to the moon.

I've had a similar problem in that everyone on my friends list has got a head start on me.

Not sure where you're based but feel free to add me on Xbox One.

I'll happily pretend if you want. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:05 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Me too. On about 1pm EST.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:36 (3526 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Sent you a FB msg

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:06 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

25/M/Human/Eire - RPing as ???/F/Awoken/Cosmos available

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:13 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

Have yet to do the strike or touch the moon [missed it in the beta], will be on in an hour, message me if you want to.

But I share your coordination frustations.

I'm at work. :( Damn time zones.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:37 (3526 days ago) @ Zeouterlimits

Will look for you this weekend.

by Monochron, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:34 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

I've fooled around with the moon, but our relationship isn't serious yet. I won't be on until later tonight (6pm EST?) though. I'd be glad to Fireteam up on 360, got no friends who have it on 360.

I haven't gone to the moon yet

by hunt3r, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 11:11 (3526 days ago) @ Kermit

and I didn't even play the beta. I have no idea what's on the moon! I've just been shooting dudes in old russia so far. but I have unlocked the moon location. I'm lvl 5 or 6.

add me on xbl if you want, my xbox name is

i hate manatees

So far Destiny isn't really what I expected, but I'm giving it a fair shot. I'll probably be online tonight (which, for me, is about 7 or 8 hours from when i hit submit).

edit: i'm playing on 360.

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 09:08 (3525 days ago) @ Kermit

Let me know when you're playing :) I would love to.

Rev is getting his console today or tomorrow as well.

Hit me up on FB whenever you're looking to play. I still haven't tackled Devil's Lair or anything on the Moon. I MUCH prefer to take it all on with friends!

-CommandrCleavage-

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread