Can someone here confirm? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 13:50 (3524 days ago)

Don't think so...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 15:48 (3524 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

VIA Reddit - "When you get to rank 15 on ANY of your characters, you unlock the subclass for all future characters immediately."

Please. Be. True.

Didn't appear to be... I started a new Titan and it still said Defender was unlocked at 15 in the class selection screen...

I was wrong!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 15:53 (3524 days ago) @ Ragashingo

You can switch to the second subclass immediately after watching the 8 hours of starting cutscenes! :)

THAT! IS! BOSS! *HYPE*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 16:01 (3524 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Can someone here confirm? - So True. So Good.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 10:26 (3523 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

VIA Reddit - "When you get to rank 15 on ANY of your characters, you unlock the subclass for all future characters immediately."

Please. Be. True.

Bladedancer is Awesome, but It would be nice if I could get an hud element that would let me know that If I use my melee, that I'm in Teleportation distance.

Look forward to trying out WARD OF DAWN.

Can someone here confirm? - So True. So Good.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 10:37 (3523 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Ward of Dawn is interesting so far. The bubble really helps survive a lot of firepower and recently I unlocked an upgrade that gives any ally that steps in an instant overshield. It's going to be REALLY REALLY interesting once I unlock the powers that give a shield or damage boots to any ally that walks out of it!

Fun with the Ward of Dawn

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 11:05 (3523 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Cast it over a big enemy. Beat said enemy to death. Also makes great Hive Thrall parties. :D

*sings*

Just keep punching just keep punching

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread