Server issues? (Destiny)

by ruwe_44, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 16:06 (3524 days ago)

I cannot seem to login!! I have excellent connection, have already tested connection to Live and multiplayer and everything is fine, but when I go to actually play, I get booted out with either a could not connect to fireteam or server error message. I have reset connection twice and can connect to netflix and the internet itself but not Destiny... on Xbox One. Really ticking me off as I have very limited time to play this game a couple hours a week at most. I have tried both wired an wireless, reset xbone twice now too

Server issues?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 16:09 (3524 days ago) @ ruwe_44

Server issues?

by ruwe_44, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 16:22 (3524 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Yep. First place I went to and nothin

Server issues?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 05:34 (3523 days ago) @ ruwe_44

Are you by any chance in a college campus dormitory? There have Ben widespread reports of college students having issues getting on the server because of the way Bungie's server communicates with some campus servers. I think most people with this issue are getting the "centipede" error. It's a well-known issue and a fix should be imminent.

Server issues?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 09:35 (3523 days ago) @ ruwe_44

Did you figure it out? I've got a buddy that is having the same problem. He's at his house, not on a campus. NAT is set to open. He gets viper, caterpillar, bee, and centipede errors. No clue what to do.

Server issues?

by ruwe_44, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 19:45 (3523 days ago) @ bluerunner

Not yet, haven't had time to mess with it more. And no I haven't been on a college campus in 12 years... it's odd, I actually got logged on late last night and had just started first mission and had a "YES! Finally got it!" moment so I shut her down and went to bed. Got on earlier tonight...same deal couldn't get on.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread