Well... I did it (Destiny)

by Thiassi, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 10:10 (3523 days ago)

Got my sunsinger warlock to level 22 during the first 2 days of launch while taking 2 vacation days off work. Now that I'm starting grad school and working full time as a probation officer I should be able to squeeze in a few hours here and there for end game content. Haha I guess we'll see how long I can keep up with everyone else.

Well... I did it

by Thiassi, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 10:14 (3523 days ago) @ Thiassi

Oh I also got a legendary scout rifle and rocket launcher for good measure... Still not digging scout rifles in general tho...

Well... I did it

by Monochron, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 10:16 (3523 days ago) @ Thiassi

Oh I also got a legendary scout rifle and rocket launcher for good measure... Still not digging scout rifles in general tho...

Aww, I'm loving the scout rifle. It is similar enough to the BR/DMR that I love the precision it requires. To be fair though, I play story missions with mostly a hand cannon though, it's just too good at headshots.

Well... I did it

by Thiassi, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 10:18 (3523 days ago) @ Monochron

Right! I love the hand cannon. I just feel I have a harder time competing in the crucible with the scout rifle. Great at ranged, but the moment you turn a corner and you're not ready with a shotgun... Just worthless lol

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread