Exotic Bounties (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 14:35 (3525 days ago)

Hmmm. It seems like there are yellow bounties that you can get that reward exotic items. They are multi-step and really hard. Let's be on the lookout for them.

Source?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 22:01 (3525 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Strategy guide

by RC ⌂, UK, Friday, September 12, 2014, 05:42 (3524 days ago) @ Beorn

The strategy guide confirms that Exotic bounties exist and reward exotic weapons or armour.

It gives three examples. One of which is:

Shattered Memory Fragment
- Track down Fireteams Tuyet's last stand -
One of our Venus Patrols found a memory fragment on the remains of a destroyed Vex. This fragment concerns the final mission of Fireteam Tuyet, lost long ago on Venus' Shattered Coast. Perhaps one of their Ghosts can be recovered.

Source?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 12:54 (3522 days ago) @ Beorn

I got one. It's still sitting in my bounty pool as there are many steps and I don't know if I want to finish yet.

Exotic Bounties

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 07:00 (3523 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I just got one.

I handed in two bounties and I was given the option to choose from 3 Exotic bounties as a reward. I took screenshots of 'em, so I can drop those off here later.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread