Hit level 20, the game has just begun. (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 15:08 (3525 days ago)

Having completed the story missions and Strike for Old Russia and the Moon, with only 4 missions done on Venus, and a dozen Crucible Rumble matches complete, I've hit level 20.

I have access to shaders, finally! I'm purple. That's temporary. Looking for orange, or white/orange.

I gained access to the Daily Chapter and Nightfall Strike--took on the Daily Chapter, it definitely brought some more life to the Hive, giving them some nasty melee damage. Waiting for my Fireteam before I take on the Nightfall Strike. Looking forward to using this feature to replay story missions after I complete the campaign--and I love where it's located in the Director.

I reviewed the Factions and decided to rep FWC to get that sweet Scout Rifle.

I'm still level 20--I need to find more gear to get Light, as well as finding and leveling up sweet weapons with special abilities. Thanks for the tip about turning in Bounties making a big impact on leveling up items, guys.

I've yet to touch any other Crucible modes than Rumble, I still have more story missions on Venus, Venus' Strikes, and all of Mars to tackle next. I haven't even seen a Cabal, much less fought one. The Vex might be my favorite Bungie enemy ever.

Oh, and there's the Raid unlocking next week.

or just continuing

by Decom @, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 15:18 (3525 days ago) @ petetheduck

... because you haven't finished it yet.

intentional echoing of prelaunch promotional phrasing

by petetheduck, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 16:10 (3525 days ago) @ Decom

...is intentional echo of prelaunch promotional phrasing.

Echo!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 16:16 (3525 days ago) @ petetheduck

Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo

Yep. Yep Yep

:P

Finally Joined up after that grind

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 22:25 (3525 days ago) @ petetheduck

Finally Joined up after that grind

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, September 12, 2014, 03:45 (3524 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Hunters look so.... soft. Where's all the armor?

Also, has anyone noticed that your character on B.net looks much different from the in-game representation? Like my class item for instance is white and grey in-game, and some of my armor has different textures.

I just find that to be weird.

Where's the armor? Hunters = ninjas. Titans = tanks

by kornman00, Friday, September 12, 2014, 06:50 (3524 days ago) @ JDQuackers

And when they're rocking the golden gun, they're flaming ninjas! But my god, blade dancing can blow that gun out of the water

Not gonna lie though, I'm totally jealous of the Titan's bubble shield. That thing has saved my team's ass in many PvE and Control situations

you're wearing a hood :-\

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, September 12, 2014, 04:12 (3524 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 12, 2014, 08:08 (3524 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I know man. But ever since the Alpha, the only scarf appears to be the initial equip.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 12, 2014, 14:28 (3524 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I know man. But ever since the Alpha, the only scarf appears to be the initial equip.

Do you not want one that hangs at ALL? Because FWC has two really long scarves as their level up items.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 12, 2014, 16:07 (3524 days ago) @ Xenos

Do you not want one that hangs at ALL? Because FWC has two really long scarves as their level up items.

Long capes are fine, I just don't like the hood. Do these have no hood?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 12, 2014, 16:24 (3524 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Long capes are fine, I just don't like the hood. Do these have no hood?

Nope, still have a hood. I thought it was the capes you didn't like.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread