Destiny Events Inbound (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:25 (3525 days ago)

Destiny Events Inbound

by GrizzNKev, Down the street from Microsoft, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:29 (3525 days ago) @ bluerunner
edited by GrizzNKev, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:41

So, all of the game modes and story that feel like they're missing from the game are going to be released over time to keep people playing. Not a terrible strategy, but again, frustrating that we can't just have the stuff we thought we were buying at launch.

It's not that I'm mad. I'm excited there's going to be so much more to play. I just wish Bungie hadn't been so vague about their plans. I think it had an effect on people's expectations.

Public Events.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:32 (3524 days ago) @ bluerunner

Public Events will erupt from the skies over your favorite destinations with greater frequency.

This. More of this.

Public Events.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:42 (3524 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Yeah, I thought I was going crazy. I have only seen a single public event on the moon so far... I loved all the public events from the beta

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread