Handcannons have working hammers (Destiny)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Friday, September 12, 2014, 08:05 (3524 days ago)

Slowly squeeze the trigger with a handcannon and the hammer will cock slowly, you can lower it too.

Neat detail or do you think it confers any bonus to accuracy?

Either way they are the best weapon class.

Handcannons have working hammers

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, September 12, 2014, 14:12 (3524 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Somebody special applied a lot of love, there. ;)

Hand Cannons get my vote for most satisfying weapon. They're my go-to in PvE.

But they have yet to stand up in PvP. Full stop. Do not pass Go, etc. Can't put my finger on it, but they are incredibly frustrating for me to use in the Crucible. There are plenty of possible reasons why I'm not being met with success. Must test further.

~m

Handcannons have working hammers

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Friday, September 12, 2014, 14:15 (3524 days ago) @ Malagate

So far they have been my most successful crucible weapon actually.

When I get home I'm gonna try to make a short youtube vid showing off what I'm talking about.

If I can find a spot for it I might try to do some quick testing to see if it affects accuracy at all.

My Favourite Handcannon So Far

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 16:05 (3523 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Regulator Mk. 56

[image]

What the image doesn't show is that it has an 11 round magazine that can be upgraded to 12.

Also, the "precision kills = fast reload" perk is amazing.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread