That certain weapon at end of story *SP* (Destiny)

by scarab @, Friday, September 12, 2014, 08:05 (3524 days ago)

Did everybody get the stranger's yellow pulse rifle?

I haven't seen anybody else using it. Does it only look special to the person who is carrying it? Or has everybody progressed beyond its level and dropped it already?

That certain weapon at end of story *SP*

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 12, 2014, 08:39 (3524 days ago) @ scarab

Did everybody get the stranger's yellow pulse rifle?

I haven't seen anybody else using it. Does it only look special to the person who is carrying it? Or has everybody progressed beyond its level and dropped it already?

I'm 25, and it's still very useful. Upgraded it's great for crucible since it's ultra stable.

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Friday, September 12, 2014, 10:48 (3524 days ago) @ scarab

Best pulse rifle I've gotten still. I've pretty much been using my Legendary hand cannon to try and level it up though.

Haven't seen it around either, but most of my friends list is around level 15 or less and I don't think beat the main story. I'd guess it's on par with most Rare PR's unless you get one with specific extras you like, so we should see a lot of it until more people get Legendaries.

by HavokBlue, California, Friday, September 12, 2014, 14:25 (3524 days ago) @ scarab

When I've hopped into the Vanguard strike playlists, nearly everyone is using it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread