Destiny App problem (Destiny)

by GrimBrother IV, Friday, September 12, 2014, 11:13 (3524 days ago)

I am running the he up-to date bungie mobile app on my up-to-date (software-wise) verizon iPhone 4. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the renders if te characters, gear, ect. Won't show up. This saddens me as it was one of the most anticipated featured for me. Anyone else have this issue or know what causes it?

-IV

Destiny App problem

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 12, 2014, 11:16 (3524 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

I am running the he up-to date bungie mobile app on my up-to-date (software-wise) verizon iPhone 4. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the renders if te characters, gear, ect. Won't show up. This saddens me as it was one of the most anticipated featured for me. Anyone else have this issue or know what causes it?

-IV

I've got a 4, too. It's never been supported and I doubt it will be. Works on an iPad, though!

I'll probably get a new phone next week. Excited!

Destiny App problem

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, September 12, 2014, 11:42 (3524 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

Anyone [...] know what causes it?

Hardware limitations. I doubt the 4 will ever support the renders (unfortunately).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread