Map choice in the Crucible is terrible (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 14:48 (3523 days ago)
edited by Avateur, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 15:01

I'm really sick to death of playing Mars for the seventh time in a row. And that was after playing on Earth for like five times in a row. Where the hell are Venus and the Moon? Give me an option to vote for something else. The fastest way to make me quit Crucible is going to be making me play the same areas over and over back to back to back. Damn.

Edit: Oh it gets better. It joined-in-progressed me into a game where we're being destroyed and they have all the Control points. Awesome.

Map choice in the Crucible is terrible

by HavokBlue, California, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 15:49 (3523 days ago) @ Avateur

The fact that there's no player agency in determining the maps is a crime

Let me pick the mercury map every time please, it's one of the few fun ones

How to play Mercury? And others?

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 16:45 (3523 days ago) @ HavokBlue

Honestly - Are all the maps playable in control?

I played Salvage for the first time last night and got put on Anomaly - the first time I've ever seen that map.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 16:51 (3523 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

Honestly - Are all the maps playable in control?

I played Salvage for the first time last night and got put on Anomaly - the first time I've ever seen that map.

I've only played Mercury on the Salvage and Skirmish gametypes myself. Love that map so much!

by HavokBlue, California, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 16:55 (3523 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Only ran into it twice on Skirmish on launch day, haven't seen it since.

Map choice in the Crucible is terrible

by Fuertisimo, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 16:26 (3523 days ago) @ Avateur

I thought it was just me. My first 4 games in crucible were on the same map, and now that I've played 9 games, 5 were on 1 map, 4 on another, and 1 lone trek into the 3rd.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread