Oh, for the love of UI! (Destiny)

by Bones @, The Last City, Earth, Sol System, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 17:53 (3523 days ago)

While scoping out the various weapons and vehicles at the Tower vendors, I accidentally pressed 'X' instead of 'TRIANGLE' while attempting to inspect the new jumpship stock and immediately purchased this thing.

[image]

Why, when so many other menu functions require a long button hold, do the vendor menus instantly purchase items? Couldn't there be a script set up where any item costing over 1000 Glimmer require a three-second button hold?

I'd really like my 4000 Glimmer back.
I'd been saving that programmable matter since starting the game.

Oh, for the love of UI!

by Avateur @, Saturday, September 13, 2014, 18:03 (3523 days ago) @ Bones

So there I was, party lead heading into the last level in the game. And then one of Destiny's random errors occurred and kicked me back into Orbit for no reason while my squad stayed right before the end of the level. I got re-invited back. I beat the game. And then, because I thought I was still party lead, I held down Y, left the lobby, didn't see the cutscene, and had to go back in and beat the last level a second time. So mad.

At least it's a beautiful ship...? =/

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, September 14, 2014, 01:16 (3523 days ago) @ Bones

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread