Been back to the Grotto? small (Sp) (Destiny)

by DEEP_NNN, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 20:18 (3521 days ago)

Anybody else gone back to the Grotto where you first meet baddies with ??? levels?

I've kept re-visiting those bastards as I've progressed. Today I beat their collective asses. I then followed through the caves joined to the Hive structure.

It comes out near the beginning of Devil's Lair. Next to where the laser barrier would be.

You guys have probably all done it. I'm just happy I went back to test it out. I wonder if the path serves a purpose?

Kings Watch? The Bunker?

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 20:45 (3521 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

I'm still trying to figure out what Kins Watch and the Bunker are all about? They are in the game, but not accessible (yet?).

DLC? (hope not).

Kings Watch? The Bunker?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 20:49 (3521 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

I'm still trying to figure out what Kings Watch and the Bunker are all about? They are in the game, but not accessible (yet?).

DLC? (hope not).

I doubt they'll be DLC since they don't look huge from the people that managed to get in during the Beta. It could just be missions they unlock though.

Kings Watch? The Bunker?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 14, 2014, 20:57 (3521 days ago) @ Xenos

I'm still trying to figure out what Kings Watch and the Bunker are all about? They are in the game, but not accessible (yet?).

DLC? (hope not).

I doubt they'll be DLC since they don't look huge from the people that managed to get in during the Beta. It could just be missions they unlock though.

Hoping they are queen kill bounty locations.

Kings Watch? The Bunker?

by Monochron, Monday, September 15, 2014, 11:25 (3521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If the Queen gives you bounties to kill key targets . . . I would be very happy. I'm currently grinding bounties and patrols to get Vanguard Rep, and they are getting seriously tiresome. I would love an Assassins Creed style assassination bounties.

Kings Watch? The Bunker?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 15, 2014, 12:41 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

There are queen specific weapons like there are for Dead Orbit or the other factions.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread