The Crewcible (Destiny)

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Monday, September 15, 2014, 11:04 (3533 days ago)
edited by Schooly D, Monday, September 15, 2014, 11:10

Team Schooly D is known for its skill. Our cup runneth over with players who are unnaturally good at video games and operate on another level from the common folk.

Unfortunately those people aren't playing Destiny.

Because I haven't given up on Destiny yet (and probably won't until the Master Chief Collection hits) I need a team to take into the Crucible to facilitate my grinding because I'm tired of watching from my deathcam as my teammates struggle to locate their Right Trigger before being killed, again.

So I'm looking to form a crack team of elite killers, codenamed The Crewcible. People I can rely on to find their ass and place their shots reasonably close to enemy players. I'm not looking for people who are "good at PvE" or people who are "good at Destiny" (i.e. if you get a 6.0 k/d by shotgun sliding, heavy-whoring, and generally just being a bitch) I'm looking for people who are legitimately good at video games, and are willing to share their talents for the purposes of getting us Crucible Marks and sparing me the interminable frustration of not being able to aim for my teammates.

If you're interested, please reply with your gamertag. *Xbone only*

I'll be on Xbone soon.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, September 15, 2014, 12:22 (3533 days ago) @ Schooly D

Just waiting on Kerm to send me dat fat loot drop. You know what I'm saying?

It's here.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 15, 2014, 12:28 (3533 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I'll try to mail it tonight or tomorrow.

You can be my hero, baby.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, September 15, 2014, 12:31 (3533 days ago) @ Kermit

You can mail away my game...

I'll be on Xbone soon.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, September 15, 2014, 12:31 (3533 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Kermy bought you an Xbox One?! Kermy is too kind!

All the royalties from Rainbow Connection paid off

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, September 15, 2014, 12:32 (3533 days ago) @ JDQuackers

- No text -

The Crewcible

by yakaman, Monday, September 15, 2014, 13:54 (3533 days ago) @ Schooly D

If you're interested, please reply with your gamertag. *Xbone only*

Do you need cannon fodder? I'd serve splendidly in that regard. Although I regularly locate my right trigger, and indeed place my retical on mine enemies - I fall, as frost before the dawn.

Motherfucker, it makes me mad.

I can't, my mom says I have to do my homework :(

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Monday, September 15, 2014, 14:56 (3533 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

The Crewcible

by squidnh3, Monday, September 15, 2014, 17:42 (3533 days ago) @ Schooly D

Sounds good to me. I'll be on most nights this week.

Gamertag: squidNH3

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread