That extra subclass slot (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 05:34 (3520 days ago)

What's it for? Can we still choose a subclass to focus on? Are there others to find in the wild? Are new ones coming in DLC?

Pardon me if newbish.

Probably coming later

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 07:20 (3520 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Probably as part of a later update. The 3rd sub-class is not currently anywhere in the game.

By process of elimination we can surmise:

• Void for Hunter
  • Arc for Warlock
  • Solar for Titan

Proip: once you've maxed your favourite sub-class (gold edge) briefly switch to the other sub-class when you turn in bounties to get the XP applied to it for free.

Interesting tip; I'll have to try that.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 08:03 (3520 days ago) @ RC

- No text -

Probably coming later

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 08:20 (3520 days ago) @ RC

Don't forget that up until the last minute they were going to have the option of locking in a subclass and creating a copy for tinkering. I'm glad they cut that. I don't think it added much benefit.

I hope you're right about another subclass for each. I want a good support subclass for the hunter.

Probably coming later

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 08:45 (3520 days ago) @ RC

This is good advice for anything. Equip whatever you want upgraded before you go to Xander.

^Yep

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 11:02 (3520 days ago) @ Kermit

Sub-class was the one I would often forget about, personally.

That extra subclass slot

by HuskerAlpha, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 16:01 (3519 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

It would be interesting if there were different subclasses to find from drops while playing.

Perhaps Legendary or Exotic subclasses to find? Getting goosebumps now :)

That extra subclass slot

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 16:07 (3519 days ago) @ HuskerAlpha

You are a level 26 Titan celebrating your first piece of raid loot. I am an Exotic Hunter subclass.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread