Something we've all experienced (Destiny)

by LordOwen, Hiroshima, Japan, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 10:42 (3520 days ago)

We all know just how frustrating it is getting a Legendary Engram, feeling that rush of joy and anticipation, only to have it decode to a blue (or worse, a green). Well, now I know why we keep getting these terrible results: the Legendary Engrams are total assholes.

Case in point: https://twitter.com/legendaryengram

They need to suck it up, stop playing around, and give us our due!

Something we've all experienced

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:31 (3520 days ago) @ LordOwen

The game starts at level 20. What a coincidence. So does your ennui.

There's a lot of really good quotes there, but this one hits me most.

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 15:14 (3520 days ago) @ LordOwen

This is actually depressing to read

because its so true

And thus my point is made *img*

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 15:57 (3520 days ago) @ HavokBlue

[image]

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 16:07 (3520 days ago) @ LordOwen

Yeah, it's pretty retarded.

I remember Bungie talking about seeing other players with kick-ass weapons/gear etc and you'd be able to know "wow, they had to have gone through a lot to get that" and each piece of high-level gear has a story.

An answer like "oh I just came last on my team with a 0.2 K/D from going AFK and I randomly got this Legendary/exotic at the completion screen" is simply ridiculous.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread