My favorite Destiny review. (Destiny)

by car15, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 11:58 (3520 days ago)

From "Malkovich" of Metacritic.

This game is NOTHING of what it promises. So already: not an MMO.

An MMO that runs on map cloned armies of players (the customizations are non-existent)?
An MMO that offers more than Starship Troopers farted scenario?
An MMO that offers a quest system for ventilated pedant of the cortex?
An MMO .... not I stop there or I'm for hours?

In short I will sell this "stuff", then download a backup for XKEY on XBOX, and play from time to time (so almost never), when I will miss one day of rain.

(Oh yes, and the trick to avoid Bungie testers to rot this crap is just .... I do not have words.
In three months we will have all deserted servers: no better than watchdogs, but much worse !!!!!

Ventilated Pedant of the Cortex sounds like it could be a pretty cool Strike boss.

My favorite Destiny review.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:03 (3520 days ago) @ car15

In three months we will have all deserted servers: no better than watchdogs, but much worse !!!!!

I really doubt this. We'll have to wait and see though.

by car15, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:05 (3520 days ago) @ Xenos

It's my favorite review because it's so awful and bizarre.

I agree with that!

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:06 (3520 days ago) @ car15

I had a hard time understanding what he was saying exactly. I think I get that he doesn't like it, but I have no idea why. Because it's not an MMO? Not what was promised?

I'm assuming (hoping?) English is not his native tongue.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:08 (3520 days ago) @ rliebherr

- No text -

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:13 (3520 days ago) @ car15

It's my favorite review because it's so awful and bizarre.

Yeah, it reads like the reviews from people that said that Killzone would be the Halo Killer.

by car15, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:38 (3520 days ago) @ Xenos

Killzone is actually surprisingly decent. But a Halo Killer it is not.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:41 (3520 days ago) @ car15

Killzone is actually surprisingly decent. But a Halo Killer it is not.

Oh I agree. This review just reads like the way people would describe Halo when talking about Killzone as a Halo Killer.

As do I.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:05 (3520 days ago) @ Xenos

DLC in exactly three months and various, already announced events between now and then will keep the playerbase engaged.

As do I.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:14 (3520 days ago) @ rliebherr

DLC in exactly three months and various, already announced events between now and then will keep the playerbase engaged.

Otherwise, at its core, Destiny is pretty fun game that people will keep people coming back everyday. I don't really get how people think that a game this well received by your average player will suddenly go dark in mere weeks.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread