Xbox One Clan in search for the BEST (Recruitment)

by Kesshin, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 14:27 (3532 days ago)

We're in the process of creating our clan, and creating a Facebook page for it. We are currently 3 high level members looking for more members. Class doesn't matter, but being able to play a lot will. We are looking for ADULTS only. We like to talk trash, compete against each other, and dominate everything in our path. The only requirement that we have, is that you would need to wear clan colors "Giglamesh Shader" when gaming with the clan. Other than that, we're laid back, and just want to have fun. If you're interested, please tell us about yourself!

Email us at:
Destiny.Death.Star@gmail.com

Visit our Facebook page (In progress) at:
https://www.facebook.com/DestinyDeathStar

We hope to hear from everyone! Game on!

Thanks,
DDS

hahahahaha

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 03:35 (3531 days ago) @ Kesshin

We're in the process of creating our clan, and creating a Facebook page for it. We are currently 3 high level members looking for more members. Class doesn't matter, but being able to play a lot will. We are looking for ADULTS only. We like to talk trash, compete against each other, and dominate everything in our path. The only requirement that we have, is that you would need to wear clan colors "Giglamesh Shader" when gaming with the clan. Other than that, we're laid back, and just want to have fun. If you're interested, please tell us about yourself!

Email us at:
Destiny.Death.Star@gmail.com

Visit our Facebook page (In progress) at:
https://www.facebook.com/DestinyDeathStar

We hope to hear from everyone! Game on!

Thanks,
DDS

AKA "We don't like to act like adults, but we demand adults!" And "We don't have requirements aside from fashion choices but we're looking for the BEST"

hahahahaha

by Kesshin, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 09:08 (3531 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Glad you find out post enjoyable :)

Aside from that, this is why we demand adults, we don't want people acting like children. After reading your profile, you should be able to be more professional than this...either way, as a rebuttal, clan colors mean Unity, if you've "dabbled" in the game profession as you stated, then you should understand that when people see that FPS gamers have the same symbols or colors, they get a little intimidated knowing that we work together as a team. We also check people's stats before we make a decision. :)

Take care friend,
DDS

hahahahaha

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 09:42 (3531 days ago) @ Kesshin

Aside from that, this is why we demand adults, we don't want people acting like children. After reading your profile, you should be able to be more professional than this...either way, as a rebuttal, clan colors mean Unity, if you've "dabbled" in the game profession as you stated, then you should understand that when people see that FPS gamers have the same symbols or colors, they get a little intimidated knowing that we work together as a team. We also check people's stats before we make a decision. :)

Take care friend,
DDS

Welcome, BTW. You might find some recruits here. A number of regulars have already aligned themselves with clans or groups associated with this site, but even if you don't have success, I hope you stay around for the discussion.

You'll probably get more "adults" at the b.net forums.

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 22:30 (3530 days ago) @ Kesshin

- No text -

yeah, sorry for the brash welcome

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, September 19, 2014, 00:39 (3530 days ago) @ Kermit

Take care friend,
DDS

Welcome, BTW. You might find some recruits here. A number of regulars have already aligned themselves with clans or groups associated with this site, but even if you don't have success, I hope you stay around for the discussion.

Welcome to DBO, hope you hang out for the conversation. You may be able to find a few people up for your clan based off of your description.

Also, if your recruit post was in any way professional or self-aware, it'd have received a professional response. But as you like to talk trash, I responded in kind. Intimidation isn't my bag, but making fun of brash things definitely is.

Don't let me put you off of DBO though, I'm one small voice here and there are plenty of people here that would love to run around intimidating people with you in Destiny.

Yeah I guess the dissonance of "adults" and the post got me

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, September 19, 2014, 00:49 (3530 days ago) @ SIX min WHISTLE

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 19, 2014, 04:11 (3530 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Also, if your recruit post was in any way professional or self-aware, it'd have received a professional response. But as you like to talk trash, I responded in kind. Intimidation isn't my bag, but making fun of brash things definitely is.

I agree with this sentiment, not being a trash talker myself. Some people like it, though. Good luck finding people who can hear you in Destiny.

by Kesshin, Friday, September 19, 2014, 07:38 (3530 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Hah, no worries, believe it or not that was part of my personal trash talk compared to the rest of the team. Sometimes we like to go a little deeper. It's all good man, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread