Just got my first Exotic bounty (Destiny)

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 19:26 (3520 days ago)

[image]
Getting the bounty notice was the last thing I did tonight before powering down, but it looks... interesting. Guess next time I'm on I hafta get my ass to Mars...

-- Steve's wondering if this is what Bungie was talking about when they said we'd tell tales of how we got something nifty.

Exciting!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 20:09 (3520 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

-- Steve's wondering if this is what Bungie was talking about when they said we'd tell tales of how we got something nifty.

Methinks Steve might be right.

How did the exotic bounty arrive? Was it through the Postmaster, or was it just available when you checked for Bounties?

Exciting!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 22:05 (3520 days ago) @ Beorn

Methinks Steve might be right.

How did the exotic bounty arrive? Was it through the Postmaster, or was it just available when you checked for Bounties?

You get it when you turn in bounties. I'm not sure if it's for turning in a certain number of bounties over time, or if it's just random.

Exciting!

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 05:05 (3519 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), Thursday, September 18, 2014, 05:09

After cashing in some bounties I got a postmaster notice to take to the bounty guy; it rezzed out into three candidate quests, and I picked this one over the alternatives. (One was Crucible related, IIRC, the other sounded dull.)

-- Steve'll see more of what it's all about this weekend.

The plot thickens

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 19:41 (3519 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

[image]
So apparently I've found a depressed, talking machinegun. I foresee no possible way this could go horribly wrong...

-- Steve must now await Xur's return, and hope he has enough of value to swap when he gets back.

The plot thickens

by General Battuta, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 19:52 (3519 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)
edited by General Battuta, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 19:56

Ha, awkward. Something ate the line breaks!

Poor gun :(

The plot thickens

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 20:18 (3519 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

[image]
So apparently I've found a depressed, talking machinegun. I foresee no possible way this could go horribly wrong...

-- Steve must now await Xur's return, and hope he has enough of value to swap when he gets back.

I have the same one, just gotta wait for Xur...

NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN. HO. HO. HO.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Friday, September 19, 2014, 13:52 (3518 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

[image]
-- Steve was using a rocket launcher until now, but thinks this may just make him switch.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread