Breaking out of Destiny... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 11:00 (3519 days ago)

Found a simple way to get out of the map on Venus, decided to make a vid of the outside. Enjoy! :V

Breaking out of Destiny...

by DEEP_NNN, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 11:33 (3519 days ago) @ Korny

Nice. I have a vid almost like it. I found a different and easy hole to get through too. Couldn't find anything else after that though.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 13:15 (3519 days ago) @ Korny

HA! You just made a dev grumble. Looks like someone forget to put a soft or even a hard "Death Volume" in that area. I hope I can see it before it gets patched.

Cool video and all, but...

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 15:23 (3519 days ago) @ Korny

All I kept thinking was, "MMMmm, that is a delicious looking shotgun"

But yeah, neat!

by Kahzgul, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 17:16 (3519 days ago) @ Korny

There's a spot on the moon where you can easily see giant gaps in the world graphics. How to describe? During the first moon story mission you eventually can get pikes and ride them to a place where you fight a lot of hive (and, some would say, farm engrams). To get to that hive area, you have to take a tiny path past a bunch of fallen right next to a large, squarish structure (that frequently has a servitor on it). If you climb up between the cliff and the structure, at the top you can jump up and see through the world. I haven't broken out of the map there yet, but with triple jump, you might be able to.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread