Xyor the Unwed (Destiny)

by DerekT07, Tennessee, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 19:56 (3509 days ago)

Anyone available to take on Xyor the Unwed right now on Xbox One? I'm just a bit under leveled to do it by myself. Would highly appreciate some assistance from good old DBO. GT: DerekT07

Xyor the Unwed

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 20:35 (3509 days ago) @ DerekT07

Can't help because 360, but unless you're really close to 26 you're going to have a hell of a time. Tried last night, me 26 and two 24s and it just wasn't happening.

Xyor the Unwed

by DerekT07, Tennessee, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 20:44 (3509 days ago) @ SIX min WHISTLE

I'm pretty close to 26 (just a few more light to get there) but I see why you say that. The shielding is what's making it difficult for me, since I don't have any coordination with others to bring them down. Not going to be on much longer tonight, but if anyone wants to run it tomorrow, I should be available sometime after around 10 AM central time.

Xyor the Unwed

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 21:08 (3509 days ago) @ DerekT07

If you've got closer people it might work, just not 24s. I was averaging their combined kills myself.

Make sure you've got Arc and Solar weapons if possible. As a Striker Titan, the Shock Grenade was taking out the Arc shields in one hit at least. Most important is hit and run tactics while being aware of what's spawning. More than one Wizard is a bitch, as are 3 or more Knights. Keep pinging a shield-less enemy to keep it from regenerating, and concentrate fire whenever possible.

Xyor the Unwed

by DerekT07, Tennessee, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 21:42 (3509 days ago) @ SIX min WHISTLE

Thanks for the tips. Can't wait to get my hands on Thorn. :)

Xyor the Unwed

by DerekT07, Tennessee, Friday, September 19, 2014, 10:46 (3508 days ago) @ DerekT07

Back online if anybody has time to help. I don't mind helping others out with what they need as well. Just shoot me a message. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread