Loot cave (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 21:58 (3522 days ago)

In case you haven't heard by now, there is a cave in Old Russia that will infinitely spawn enemies and you can use it to gather a lot of loot.

Youtube Link

Loot cave

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 22:10 (3522 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

[image]

Loot cave

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 22:13 (3522 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r
edited by uberfoop, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 22:19

Yeah, I checked this out for about 15 minutes earlier. Nothing amazing, but I got LOADS of uncommon items sapphire wire and weapon parts.

It won't instantly get you tons of reputation and marks, but for building up loot, the other options aren't remotely in the same league.

It's really stupid that this non-gameplay is encouraged, though. IMO Bungie should cause item drops to be astronomically reduced at higher levels, and similarly crank up the item drops for activity completion. Or just scale drops by enemy level. Or SOMETHING. ANYTHING to make the loot system less stupid.

Loot cave

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 22:30 (3522 days ago) @ uberfoop

It's really stupid that this non-gameplay is encouraged, though. IMO Bungie should cause item drops to be astronomically reduced at higher levels, and similarly crank up the item drops for activity completion. Or just scale drops by enemy level. Or SOMETHING. ANYTHING to make the loot system less stupid.

I don't see why people do this. You get better results by buying gear from factions, getting free gear from factions on rep level up, the raid, and Xur.

So you farmed the cave for two hours and got a legendary? Too bad it turned blue.

Loot cave

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 23:11 (3522 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I don't see why people do this. You get better results by buying gear from factions, getting free gear from factions on rep level up, the raid, and Xur.

So you farmed the cave for two hours and got a legendary? Too bad it turned blue.

I think it's more of the fact that you can get a ton of Blue engrams at higher levels, which in turn level up the Cryptarch (and can turn into coins, motes, and ascendant goodies), which gets you rewards, so on and so forth. It's also free XP, which builds towards motes of light.

It's got no inherent downside, despite being annoying. I was one of those who'd go into the cave, start dancing, and laugh as people raged while I browsed the web on my phone... But now I see it differently, as there are some issues with grinding (I've done 69 Strikes, mostly on Tiger, and I have only ever collected nine Ascendant Shards, so I can understand the frustration.

The upside to this is that since everyone that's been farming the cave has gotten enough coins for Xûr, EVERY Hunter has the Raspberry chest, which is funny to me. A sea of sameness, thanks to folk who lap up the first exotic they can reach...

Loot cave

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 23:55 (3522 days ago) @ Korny

I haven't really felt like I've been grinding. Sometimes its a little repetitive to complete some of the bounties, I think they could put some more variety in those, aka 25 headshots with a sniper or something. But I'm level 25 and slowly I progress a little each day I play. I've noticed I seem to get more stuff just running around in the patrols randomly killing enemies as I look for gold chests. I know they have guides for that, but for now I'd rather try to find them on my own.

I tried to play the weekly strike at level 26 difficulty while I was a 24, man it was so hard. 2 hours to make it maybe a quarter of the way through, but at the same time it was enjoyable. My fireteam was using their abilities in coordination to take out certain enemies like wizards with super quick recharging solar shields.

When it gets old, I put it down and do something else. But think about it. How many times did we all replay halo missions with absolutely nothing to compensate us? All the weapons we could ever get were already there, waiting for us to steal from dead covies or fallen unsc marines.

I'll admit, the only thing that has really surprised me was how good the graphics have gotten. But it's probably never gonna happen where we play that game that gives us that first time to play Halo CE feeling.

Loot cave

by Earendil, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:17 (3521 days ago) @ red robber

But it's probably never gonna happen where we play that game that gives us that first time to play Halo CE feeling.

Let's not forget that Halo CE was a huge letdown to the community. We were promised a wide open world with lots of vehicles and epicly large battles. Instead we got enclosed canyons with fewer vehicles, on a gaming platform we didn't have yet, and the only multi player was LAN only. Oh yeah, and there were no bots, a standard of the time. The graphics were different, but technically sub-par. The level design was repetitive too, with Gamespy saying at the time "you'll trudge through countless hallways and control rooms that all look exactly the same, fighting identical-looking groups of enemies over and over and over...it is simply frustrating to see a game with such groundbreaking sequences too often degenerate [into] this kind of mindless, repetitive action."

Yet we all remember Halo CE quite fondly, yes? The game mechanics were spot on, balanced, and fun. The Halo Universe was a great start, and later games built up and expanded on that. But it started very small and simple, with far less than what was promised in trailers. And the killer with that is that we didn't know for sure there would even be another Halo, we only knew that DLC content was out so any additional content was going to cost $60 and take a year or two.

Now we have Destiny, where we are promised years of content, we don't have to wait multiple years, and we'll pay less (or at least can pick and choose to pay as we go). I like this new world, and I hope to look back at the first iteration of Destiny with the same rose colored glasses that people see Halo CE with :)

Indeed! :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:20 (3521 days ago) @ Earendil

- No text -

Exactly

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:27 (3521 days ago) @ Earendil

I'll also add that Destiny doesn't have something that Halo 1-3 had: levels that I hated playing. For me it was the flood levels, Cortana being the worst. For all the complaints of Destiny's campaign, at least I enjoy playing all of the levels. I couldn't say that about Halo's levels.

Exactly

by Earendil, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:29 (3521 days ago) @ bluerunner

Oh hell yes. I remember when my brother and I decided to do a play through of the levels we actively skipped levels because we hated them.

The Library on Mythic

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:45 (3521 days ago) @ Earendil

First thing I'm doing when MCC comes out is playing The Library on Mythic. Who's with me?

Nope.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:50 (3521 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Loot cave

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:40 (3521 days ago) @ Earendil

Let's not forget that Halo CE was a huge letdown to the community.

Then right off the bat you're distancing it from the Destiny situation; Destiny has let down some people in the community, but Halo was a wildly successful critical hit outside of a disappointed component of the existing Bungie fanbase. Destiny's response has been quite different (and this forum is actually not as firestormy as I would have expected).

The graphics were different, but technically sub-par.

The game's geometry and animation pipeline was nothing special in 2001, but even in a modern game the particle system would be firmly in "not bad" territory (at least outside of the choppiness of large alpha layers), and the environmental shading was absolutely ridiculous for a 2001 game.

It wasn't really impressively-produced, but it was very impressive.

The level design was repetitive too, with Gamespy saying at the time "you'll trudge through countless hallways and control rooms that all look exactly the same, fighting identical-looking groups of enemies over and over and over...it is simply frustrating to see a game with such groundbreaking sequences too often degenerate [into] this kind of mindless, repetitive action."

It's "repetitive" in the sense of modular geometry, but the actual encounters have tremendous variety, as does the high-level structuring of levels. Destiny also reuses geometry, but it even reuses encounters since the regular patrol mobs are out and about, but the real issue is that almost all of the levels share the same high-level structure. Destiny's campaign feels more like a bunch of variations on the same mission than a structured collection of missions.

The campaign situation in Destiny is not the same as that of Halo. Not even remotely.

Loot cave

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Monday, September 22, 2014, 00:46 (3522 days ago) @ Korny

The sameness does suck, but this weekend's Titan helmet was really good for Strikers. I'm expecting this to even out as more gear is found by everyone. Still keeping an eye out for some cosmetic gear for crucible. At least think I found the closest helmet to CQB.

My kingdom for some strange coin

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:52 (3521 days ago) @ SIX min WHISTLE

I wanted the helmet so damn bad for the ability perks. I sat at 9 coin all weekend, and need 13.

I felt for TDSpiral though, he got Helm of Inmost Light two days before Xur showed up.

Hipstering it like a champion.

Loot cave

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 05:00 (3521 days ago) @ Korny
edited by bluerunner, Monday, September 22, 2014, 05:13

I didn't buy it. I'm waiting on something more useful for gunslinger.

Here's how to troll:
http://youtu.be/qYlzPNeWYtU

Loot cave

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 22, 2014, 06:23 (3521 days ago) @ bluerunner

I didn't buy it. I'm waiting on something more useful for gunslinger.

I got me a wolf armor for my Hunter, and a matching one for my Titan. Since I'll never take off the Sunsingers (and I love my Duster) I'm all set on the exotic armor front...

Hunter
[image]

Titan
[image]

Loot cave

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Monday, September 22, 2014, 00:28 (3522 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Because some people are saying they're getting a legendary every 20 minutes, on top of tons of other crap with peripheral benefits.

I'm not planning on joining in on it after the time I spent today, but some people are making it sound lucrative in terms of stuff/time. And judging by what I was seeing spawn even at my low level for 15 minutes, I don't have a hard time believing that it can be a somewhat efficient activity.

Loot cave

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, September 22, 2014, 06:59 (3521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've been doing it because it's a really fast way to get the Cryptarch leveled up. Once my friends are online to play, then I go do other stuff with them because it's more fun.

Loot cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:22 (3521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

How else are you supposed to get Legendarys though? I've been waiting for one forever. General play doesn't have drops anywhere near as often as grinding the cave.

Maybe it is different for you because you already did your grinding to get your level up, and can already purchase weapons from Vanguard or Factions. For some of us though, getting higher level light armor is still a big challenge.

Loot cave

by sorahn ⌂, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:35 (3521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I call it my "Weapons Parts" cave. Usually I'll just head out, let it pile up with greens, complete the first Public event that shows up, grab my shit out of the cave, and roll out. It's a great warm up.

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 23:42 (3522 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

It's depressing to finally catch up with some friends in Destiny and they're standing there like manniquins shooting into a damn cave. If I'm by myself I go sit in the cave.

Loot cave

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 23:57 (3522 days ago) @ Kermit

What level are you at Kermit?

Loot cave

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 23:57 (3522 days ago) @ Kermit

It's depressing to finally catch up with some friends in Destiny and they're standing there like manniquins shooting into a damn cave. If I'm by myself I go sit in the cave.

Why exactly do you care what they're doing?

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 07:48 (3521 days ago) @ Grizzlei
edited by Kermit, Monday, September 22, 2014, 07:54

I did that only once, actually, and I thought of it as my little way of patching the game until Bungie could get to it.

I care because it corrupts the game. I'll be in slightly less awe when I see someone with awesome stuff because I'll now assume that they farmed their kit. Iron Banner events will no longer be based on the most dedicated players having the best gear, but on crap like this.

Bungie has given us a multitude of ways to have fun, and what this says is that none of those ways are as much fun as shooting red bars in a cave. I don't get it. I saw a local friend online with whom I haven't played games since Halo 2 LANs. I eagerly joined him. He excitedly tells me where to stand to get AWESOME loot drops. He's a 20. I asked him if he's finished the story. No, he hasn't. He's been doing this the last few days. I left the party, depressed.

I don't get grinding. I don't pick bounties that will take me forever (mostly Crucible) or that I won't have fun earning. I like the ones that will make me focus on a skill I need to develop, like getting headshots. I like the mini-game of stacking certain things like bounties and consumables, and I like how the weeklies and dailies prompt us to re-visit (and perhaps rediscover) content we might not have otherwise chosen--same with Reach and challenges. I'd replay a level I didn't usually play, and find things to appreciate in it that I hadn't appreciated before. I pick missions as a way to add a little narrative (and points) to my explorations. The rewards are secondary to enjoying what's I'm doing.

Beyond the push to be first to complete a raid, I also don't get the frustration about getting to 26. I guess if you don't enjoy playing the regular game, and you want to play the Raid, that's one argument. But it seems there are lots of challenges below the raid that might be fun if you take advantage of them.

I anticipate that I'll get to 26 eventually. It might be a while. There might be two raids to play by then, maybe three. It's okay. What's the freaking rush? I see myself playing this game for a while, especially if I have people to actually play with, rather than standing around farming loot. How is that fun? Where's the pride in that?

One criticism I've heard that I might agree with if it's true is that the random drops are too random. If I make the shot that takes down a boss, then I'd like the odds to be slightly better that I get something cool. Maybe the algorithm does account for such things, but that would facilitate more of what Bungie says they were going for, that our special gear will have stories associated with them. That's cool! I love my pulse rifle now, and I didn't even use one in the retail game until the mysterious robot girl gave it to me.

Loot cave

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:41 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

Bungie has given us a multitude of ways to have fun, and what this says is that none of those ways are as much fun as shooting red bars in a cave.

No, it says that none of those ways are as addictive as shooting red bars in a cave.

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:30 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:35

So just because YOU don't like farming, you actually go sit in a cave to prevent other players from doing it?

Wow. How is that any less boring than the farming itself?

Anyone who didn't see the inevitability of farming in this game has got to be joking. It's an MMO! Farming is part of its DNA!

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:43 (3521 days ago) @ car15

So just because YOU don't like farming, you actually go sit in a cave to prevent other players from doing it?

Wow. How is that any less boring than the farming itself?

It's not boring. I can look at my gear. I can read Grimoire cards on my iPad. I only did it once, and only long enough for people to give up, which was pretty quickly.

Anyone who didn't see the potential for farming in this game has got to be joking. It's an MMO!

Except for all the ways in which it's not.

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:49 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

It is essentially an MMO. Everything is instanced, and the story missions are pretty close to what you'd expect from a Halo game (for this genre, at least), but it's essentially an MMO.

Anyway, it just seems strange for someone who tells me that my negativity is spoiling other people's fun to go spoil other people's fun in the actual game.

Loot cave

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:14 (3521 days ago) @ car15

Except he did it once. And if those players understood how the game works, could have spent less than a minute to run off to another "bubble" and then come back and farm.

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:37 (3521 days ago) @ car15

It is essentially an MMO. Everything is instanced, and the story missions are pretty close to what you'd expect from a Halo game (for this genre, at least), but it's essentially an MMO.

Anyway, it just seems strange for someone who tells me that my negativity is spoiling other people's fun to go spoil other people's fun in the actual game.

I sat in a cave once. I'm a terrible person.

Loot cave

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:38 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

*I* think that's kind of funny.

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:17 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm just saying, why is it okay for you to decide who gets to have fun and who doesn't?

It's not a big deal in this instance, but still... Food for thought.

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:35 (3521 days ago) @ car15

I'm just saying, why is it okay for you to decide who gets to have fun and who doesn't?

It's not a big deal in this instance, but still... Food for thought.

Why did Bungie allow a mechanic such that I can so easily ruin other people's "fun" simply by sitting in a certain spot?

Hint: they didn't.

Loot cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:40 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

You can see his point though right? Some people chose to play the game in a way that you don't like, and you actively try to prevent them from doing it? I don't know, its just griefing.

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:27 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

You can see his point though right? Some people chose to play the game in a way that you don't like, and you actively try to prevent them from doing it? I don't know, its just griefing.

I did it once but you guys are making me want to always do it. Let's have an army of cave sitters.

Calling it griefing is stretch. I'm not the one misusing the mechanics of the game. I'm actually correcting the misuse. Yeah, that's it! I'm the anti-griefer!

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:34 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:38

I did it once but you guys are making me want to always do it. Let's have an army of cave sitters.

You're a dick.

Calling it griefing is stretch. I'm not the one misusing the mechanics of the game. I'm actually correcting the misuse. Yeah, that's it! I'm the anti-griefer!

I'm not the one misusing the mechanics of the game.

misusing

Whoa! I didn't know you were on the development team for Destiny. That's so cool! Thanks for putting in completely fucking random RNG loot mechanics that piss players off enough that they'll farm a goddamn cave for hours on end.

The game mechanics are fucking shit. That's why people farm.

Loot cave

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:42 (3521 days ago) @ car15

[image]

Loot cave

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:14 (3521 days ago) @ car15

You're a dick.

That's a stretch. If he actually did that, maybe, as it stands, he's just frustrated-- like you.

misusing

Whoa! I didn't know you were on the development team for Destiny. That's so cool! Thanks for putting in completely fucking random RNG loot mechanics that piss players off enough that they'll farm a goddamn cave for hours on end.

I have a feeling this will come off as holier-than-thou or something but I don't know how to say it better: A little more tact would be good here. I don't totally disagree with you, I agree with you quite a bit, even, but... tact, you should get some.

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:36 (3521 days ago) @ car15

You're a dick.

Yep. Ask anybody.

Loot cave

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, September 22, 2014, 15:35 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

You're a dick.

Yep. Ask anybody.

Just a dick in a cave. Oh Kermy, you've always been the meanest troll under the bridge. It ain't easy being green, I guess. ;-)

Loot cave

by Avateur @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:43 (3521 days ago) @ car15

You're a dick.

Not even close. You're doing an excellent job, though. And this is coming from someone who actually can do a really great job of being one.

misusing

While I applaud ways that people find to game the stupid grind system, and while I personally don't take part in this random cave grind thing because I think it's pretty stupid and a waste of my time having fun, and while I also think what Kermit did by sitting in the cave that one time is absolutely freaking hilarious, AND while I understand how that might be considered griefing, he's not off in his assessment. Technically neither are you. But the way you're treating Kermit for it? Well, I think we know who the real griefer here is, and it's not him.

Loot cave

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, September 22, 2014, 16:19 (3521 days ago) @ Avateur

You're a dick.

Not even close. You're doing an excellent job, though. And this is coming from someone who actually can do a really great job of being one.

he does, I've seen it

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 19:39 (3521 days ago) @ Avateur
edited by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 19:44

Nope.

If you sit in the cave because you are bitter that other people play the game differently from you, you are GRIEFING, and thusly should be reported for purposely affecting someone else's game negatively. Which is what griefing is.

Farming the cave is not an exploit. Farming the cave is not a cheat. It is a feature in the game. Maybe Bungie wanted it to be there and maybe they didn't, but it doesn't matter because it's there and people use it. Giving others a hard time simply because they farm and you don't makes you a dick.

Yes, I got testy with Kermit, but I don't apologize for it. Ruining other people's fun is mean-spirited, and coming here to gloat about it later (even if you only did it once) is a straight-up dick move.

If you don't like farming, TOO FUCKING BAD. Shut up, deal with it, and go do something else.

Meanwhile, all I do is come here and talk about the game, and everyone gets on my ass for that because my comments are moslty negative. Because being negative on a forum is worse than actively ruining other people's fun in the game itself.

Logic.

I apologize for losing my cool and using some of the language that I chose to use, but I do not apologize for calling Kermit out on his bullshit.

Loot cave

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:20 (3521 days ago) @ car15

It's not your negativity at this point. It's your needless antagonism. It's the name calling. It's the cussing. You dislike the game, fine, but grow up about it and be nice to people.

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:25 (3521 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:28

That's alright. I've said all I can say here. I'm out.

This game just frustrates me and makes me angry, so I'm done with it as well.

Enjoy the game. I'm sincerely glad you're having fun with it. I only wish that I could too.

Loot cave

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:33 (3521 days ago) @ car15

[image]

Don't you love the scenery of this game? This spot in particular. I can just sit here for days!

Wait, what's that? I am disrupting other people's enjoyment of this game? Nah.

Oh, I can be reported? Oh please! By all means!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929

Bungie will not punish you for just playing the game. Fun is encouraged in many forms; if it’s fun for you to dance on someone’s head in the tower, spam grenades in Crucible matches, or just climb a cliff and sit for hours enjoying the gorgeous view, go for it! It’s your choice on how to have the most fun in Destiny. If you’re merely playing the game, then you aren’t doing anything wrong.

I play how I want to play.

Deal with it.

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:40 (3521 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

You and I both know that you're not sitting in the cave to admire the scenery. You are being so disingenuous, but you'll probably get a pat on the back from your DBO friends for it. Some of you should look into working PR for Bungie. If DeeJ ever leaves, perhaps you should look into applying for his job.

Thank you for being such a great representative for this circle-jerk bullshit excuse for a community.

All hail car15!

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:51 (3521 days ago) @ car15
edited by someotherguy, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:58

Yes, because everyone here has exactly the same views, and absolutely nobodyhas had anything bad to say about the game. Especially not Cody.

Its a good thing you rode in on your steed to denounce the evils of Bungie and rescue us from circlejerk-dom.

All hail car15!

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:11 (3521 days ago) @ someotherguy

I said some. As in, an unspecified number of the whole.

You can always count on elitist Bungie fanboys with a chronic case of post-purchase rationalization to link up like Voltron and silence all criticism of this game. Bonus points if they use cheap personal shots to discredit your opinion.

All hail car15!

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:24 (3521 days ago) @ car15

I've seen plenty of folks like that, but very few of them here on DBO. The game is imperfect, and I dont think you'll find anyone here who'd claim otherwise.

Course, this all seems like a tangential argument. How does Bungie fanboyism relate to whether or not cave-sitting is griefing? Or to UnrealCh13f's post. Seems like something anyone could argueeither side of regardless of Bungie fanboy status.

Oh, its an ad hominem fallacy? Never mind then.

Ugh. Apologies for my snark

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:36 (3521 days ago) @ someotherguy

Im actually in (partial) agreement with you. I wont be using the cave (and I hope it gets patched), but sitting there intentionally is at the very least trolling.

But its your attitude. Its not very good. I might even say caustic. Im almost 100% certain people would have responded far better to you if you were a bit more tactful. Its hardly surprising people are being smartasses when you keep doing your best to rub them the wrong way.

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:46 (3521 days ago) @ someotherguy

I've been tactful before and received largely the same response.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:55 (3521 days ago) @ car15

Well maybe Im wrong. Doesn't excuse the attitude though.

Loot cave

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:10 (3521 days ago) @ car15

You and I both know that you're not sitting in the cave to admire the scenery.

You're right. But truth be told, I was only sitting in there for 30 seconds while I took that picture, while those players were just returning from their loot grab.

Truth be told, I went right back to that spot and started shooting those mob spawns.

Truth be told, I interfered with no one.

But man, did it get your attention. Here's my official stance on the cave looting system.

In my opinion, it appears to be something that was overlooked, and something that will be patched in the future. Heck, I'll admit I use it for my personal gains.

BUT, to antagonize other players who have different ideas? Can you seriously be that mad about that?

People farming that cave have the same right to be there as the people who choose to sit there. That bothers you? Leave and come back. It's really that simple.

Loot cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:17 (3521 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

BUT, to antagonize other players who have different ideas? Can you seriously be that mad about that?

I think the issue is that a lot of people are actually angry at those using the Cave. So much so that a couple people are preventing them from using it. There is no reason for that kind of behavior. It is jerk behavior and I don't think that's debatable.

There doesn't even need to be this big discussion about it, everyone should just let people play the game how they want and not intentionally stop others from doing so.

Loot cave

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:22 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

There doesn't even need to be this big discussion about it, everyone should just let people play the game how they want and not intentionally stop others from doing so.

Heh. As long as playing the game they want doesn't go against your definitions? Double standard much? Sitting is highly supported by Bungie. It's been shown in most of their videos! But sit in the wrong spot and people go all hypocritical over it. Fun times. :)

Loot cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:32 (3521 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Heh. As long as playing the game they want doesn't go against your definitions? Double standard much? Sitting is highly supported by Bungie. It's been shown in most of their videos! But sit in the wrong spot and people go all hypocritical over it. Fun times. :)

This is exactly what doesn't need to be a discussion. Are you being sarcastic? Your arguments are pretty damn similar to people who are being serious.

Sitting in the cave is obviously grieving the farmers.

Seriously though, my definitions? I'm just saying don't be a jerk to other people playing the game!? If playing the game your is to intentionally prevent others from doing an activity . . . you are being a jerk. I can't even tell what you are arguing for here.

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:44 (3521 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

10/10 on the troll, seriously, good work. Of course, it invalidates your criticism of my response since I was replying to something I took at face value, but still... 10/10 on the troll.

Loot cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:42 (3521 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Deal with it.

Why are you being an ass hole? Stop that. Quit stopping other people from playing how they want.

You want us to deal with it? You see how you are being a hypocrite here, yes?

Loot cave

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:46 (3521 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f
edited by uberfoop, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:49

Don't you love the scenery of this game? This spot in particular. I can just sit here for days!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929

Bungie will not punish you for just playing the game. Fun is encouraged in many forms; if it’s fun for you to dance on someone’s head in the tower, spam grenades in Crucible matches, or just climb a cliff and sit for hours enjoying the gorgeous view, go for it! It’s your choice on how to have the most fun in Destiny. If you’re merely playing the game, then you aren’t doing anything wrong.

Deal with it.

I don't want to look like I want to support the sort of crap behaviour encouraged by this stupid investment system, but...

Claiming that it's not griefing because the rules permit a certain kind of behaviour is a stance of obnoxious smugness and semantic crap. Unless this is some sort of very weird sarcastic post, you're not exactly making yourself look cool. It's like bragging about how awesome you are that you objective-hold against badly disadvantaged teams in Halo.

And if you think people can just leave the instance and return, that actually doesn't always work; the one time I tried to get someone out of an instance when I was doing a patrol bounty, they re-entered my instance when I returned to the area.

While I think it would be great if Bungie hadn't designed a game that encourages the cave shoot in the first place (because it's annoying non-gameplay), you are preventing people from playing the "game" that they're trying to play. Whether you can be banned for it or not is irrelevant, it's the wrong way to deal with the issue and it's not cool. Because everyone here knows the core purpose of sitting in the cave isn't to admire the scenery, it's to admire how "clever" you are for frustrating the other players.

Loot cave

by Avateur @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:12 (3521 days ago) @ uberfoop

I haven't spoken to Unreal so I can't tell you what's up, but his post reads to me like pure 100% hilarious pwnage of car. I bet he ran in that cave after a group did their thing to get their loot, took a picture or screenshot or whatever, and then immediately left to allow them to get back to what they were doing. I think the purpose of the picture and the statement from B.net was all to make one very hilarious point to make car mad because of how rude he's being to others. But again, this is all just my opinion. Trust me, I can't wait to ask Unreal, because that was one funny post. :P

Edit: And apparently Unreal just replied above while I was typing this post, confirming for the most part what I was thinking. Pwned. :D

Loot cave

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:17 (3521 days ago) @ Avateur

Ah well, my troll detection is broken right now.

*shrug*

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:52 (3521 days ago) @ car15

It is obviously an exploit. It's a tribute to Bungie's design that the only way to really "grief" anyone that's been found so far, at least using the upside-down definition that you guys seem to be using, is to foil a few people from using an exploit for a minute. Mentioning it here was not to brag or gloat. The loot cave depresses me. People want instant gratification in all things. My little act of rebellious noncooperation hurt no one. You responding in high dudgeon over it felt like you were making this personal, but maybe that's just Angry-Joe style or something. Not my favorite.

Loot cave

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:56 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

My little act of rebellious noncooperation hurt no one.

Yes, it did. It momentarily frustrated a group of players by preventing them from participating in the activity they wanted to participate in, and they had no efficient way to boot you from their instance.

Is it a serious hurt? Obviously not. Pretty trivial, really. They should have went and started a cave dance party. But in any practical sense, you were negatively interfering with someone's game.

Loot cave

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:06 (3521 days ago) @ uberfoop

It's the attitude, not the action, that I took exception to.

"Yeah, I ruined someone's farming session. What of it? Look at me, look how cool I am for being a killjoy!"

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:43 (3521 days ago) @ car15

You're projecting. I don't care about being cool. Loot farming diminishes the game for everyone. I don't accept the premise that it's gameplay. It is something else. It depresses me that that's how people spend their time. It depresses me that people can't just have fun without caring that their gear is not the best RIGHT NOW. You might say that I feel pretty strongly about it, but I come to those views honestly. I didn't post them here to get attaboys.

Loot cave

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 00:11 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

You're projecting. I don't care about being cool. Loot farming diminishes the game for everyone. I don't accept the premise that it's gameplay. It is something else. It depresses me that that's how people spend their time. It depresses me that people can't just have fun without caring that their gear is not the best RIGHT NOW. You might say that I feel pretty strongly about it, but I come to those views honestly. I didn't post them here to get attaboys.

You're still letting the way other people play the game affect you personally, which is bad, and you acted out in such a way to affect their experience negatively, which is totally a douche move.

I know this because I danced in the cave for giggles and made many people angry. But it's funny to me, and I fully acknowledge that it's a douche move. However, I didn't do it for some holier-than-though reason because-Bungie-is-so-awesome-yay, I did it for my own enjoyment.

However, I helped two people get there today, explained the whole "etiquette" about how and when to get loot, and then spent an hour helping them get stuff (since my explosive-round regulator clears enemies faster than rifles). One of the two people had two Legendary Engrams in about ten minutes, and he didn't even shoot at the cave.

Point is, this place isn't breaking any rules. It's a mistake, but everything is well within the established rule set that Bungie provided. It needs to be removed, yes. But flat-out removing it without addressing the issues that make it extremely appealing to people is going to hurt the game, and that wouldn't make Activision any happier than the reviews have.

I got to level 27 the hard way. I struggled through the Weeklies for a handful of coins. I have over 70 strikes under my belt, and have pretty much become numb to all of the bosses, and have found MANY exploits (that I don't loosely share) to kill them out of the sheer number of ways that I have approached battles... And someone who just picked up the game and started farming has far better loot and gear than I do?

... Who. Cares?

I feel good about my stuff because I earned it, and I had a ton of fun getting it. If some Cave farmer gets tons of gear the easy way, that's his deal. Let him get some joy out of the game his own way. I'll still wreck him in PvE, and I won't turn down his help when the going gets tough.

People play the way they want to play, and if that means getting to max level by doing nothing but picking and trading in Spinmetal, or tackling the Raid over and over, then that's OKAY. Bungie made a world where most of that is possible, and if they want to change it, they can, but it's not your job to feel indignant for them. You aren't an employee. Don't be a douche, you're better than that.

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 06:02 (3520 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Kermit, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 06:08

You're still letting the way other people play the game affect you personally, which is bad, and you acted out in such a way to affect their experience negatively, which is totally a douche move.

Point taken. From my perspective, they were already acting in a way that affected their experience negatively without me doing anything.

I know this because I danced in the cave for giggles and made many people angry. But it's funny to me, and I fully acknowledge that it's a douche move. However, I didn't do it for some holier-than-though reason because-Bungie-is-so-awesome-yay, I did it for my own enjoyment.

I don't understand what you're saying my motivations were.

However, I helped two people get there today, explained the whole "etiquette" about how and when to get loot, and then spent an hour helping them get stuff (since my explosive-round regulator clears enemies faster than rifles). One of the two people had two Legendary Engrams in about ten minutes, and he didn't even shoot at the cave.

The Speaker: I could tell you a story, about how Monochron acquired the Cryptic Dragon, but I won't, because it will put you to sleep.

Point is, this place isn't breaking any rules. It's a mistake, but everything is well within the established rule set that Bungie provided. It needs to be removed, yes. But flat-out removing it without addressing the issues that make it extremely appealing to people is going to hurt the game, and that wouldn't make Activision any happier than the reviews have.

It is a mistake, and for one impulsive moment, I fixed it in one instance. I don't take pride in it, but I don't see how people take pride in exploiting the system either.

I got to level 27 the hard way. I struggled through the Weeklies for a handful of coins. I have over 70 strikes under my belt, and have pretty much become numb to all of the bosses, and have found MANY exploits (that I don't loosely share) to kill them out of the sheer number of ways that I have approached battles... And someone who just picked up the game and started farming has far better loot and gear than I do?

... Who. Cares?

I admire your skill and dedication, but if I saw you in the Tower looking resplendent and didn't know you, I might not … because of the stupid loot cave.

I feel good about my stuff because I earned it, and I had a ton of fun getting it. If some Cave farmer gets tons of gear the easy way, that's his deal. Let him get some joy out of the game his own way. I'll still wreck him in PvE, and I won't turn down his help when the going gets tough.

You're a skilled player. You'll always be ahead of me, and that's okay. This thread has moved the needle closer to Cody's position for me. Investment systems screw with people's heads. Loot should not be the purpose for playing the game. I've been able to have fun without worrying about loot, and thinking of loot as a bonus. If other people can't, I think they'd be better off finding other ways to spend their time. Yes, that's a judgment, but I stand by it.

People play the way they want to play, and if that means getting to max level by doing nothing but picking and trading in Spinmetal, or tackling the Raid over and over, then that's OKAY.

Yes, it is. I'm all for different paths to glory. Diminish the value of investment, though, and glory means less to everyone. Not a fan of shortcuts in real life either.

Bungie made a world where most of that is possible, and if they want to change it, they can, but it's not your job to feel indignant for them. You aren't an employee. Don't be a douche, you're better than that.

More projection. All these adjectives attached to me in this thread, yet few of them come from me. Indignant. Bitter. Angry. Proud. Let's imagine Destiny had proximity chat, a feature many think it should have. I would not have impulsively sat in that cave THAT ONE TIME--I could have communicated in a different way. I could have said to the people in my bubble, "You might get a better gun, but you're blowing your chance to become a better player! Let's go to Venus! Let's do something fun! Get off this hamster wheel! You're better than this!"

Kermit

P.S. Hat's off to Monochron for recognizing when my tongue was in my cheek, and keeping his sense of humor in a thread that got nastier than it needed to.

Loot cave

by Monochron, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 07:06 (3520 days ago) @ Kermit

The Speaker: I could tell you a story, about how Monochron acuired the Cryptic Dragon, but I won't, because it will put you to sleep.

Very true. It is remarkably dull until you get something good.

P.S. Hat's off to Monochron for recognizing when my tongue was in my cheek, and keeping his sense of humor in a thread that got nastier than it needed to.

The Cave (and Monochron) understand that Kermit does not have to be a disciple to be a good person :D

Chill Out

by ncsuDuncan @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 21:45 (3521 days ago) @ Avateur

Dude, you really need to...

(I'm not responding to anyone in particular, I just needed to find a spot to reply.)

Friendly debates on the merits of cave farming vs. cave sitting are fine. Calling people out on things you think are wrong is fine.

Resorting to name-calling, deliberate unfriendly trolling, or catty commentary is not fine.

I don't want to lock large parts of this thread yet, so I'll just lock my own post as a warning. Chill out while you still have some dignity left.

Loot cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:52 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

You are stopping people playing the game the way they want to. They are having no impact on you except preventing you from fighting a handful of Hive in one area.

Does anyone want to bet...

by yakaman, Monday, September 22, 2014, 14:26 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

...that cave-sitting becomes a thing? It's almost certainly going to happen now, right? Holy hell, batten down the hatches.

The Great Cave will not stand for sitting!

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 14:36 (3521 days ago) @ yakaman

Our Lord the Cave will not stand for sitting. He will surely smite those who attempt to besmirch His eminence with their foolish sitting. Or you know at least, like, give them really bad lag or something...

Loot cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 19:19 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

The Cave disapproves of your insolence. Perhaps I know on whom to test out the Holy Cave's latest gift: http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?id=37097

Loot cave

by Phoenix_9286 @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:20 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

How DARE you! And here I thought you were a fine upstanding member of this community. A man of morals and character. And now I discover you are simply another nefarious rascal sitting in a cave! My opinion of you has dropped several points from it's previously elevated state. Several points indeed.

Sitting in a cave... Of all the things... You should be ASHAMED.

I never troll, but I'd totes sit in the cave too. The rage would be too delicious to pass up. <3

Loot cave

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:28 (3521 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

How DARE you! And here I thought you were a fine upstanding member of this community. A man of morals and character. And now I discover you are simply another nefarious rascal sitting in a cave! My opinion of you has dropped several points from it's previously elevated state. Several points indeed.

Sitting in a cave... Of all the things... You should be ASHAMED.

I never troll, but I'd totes sit in the cave too. The rage would be too delicious to pass up. <3

Don't forget to wave too. ;)

Loot cave

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:49 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

I did that only once, actually, and I thought of it as my little way of patching the game until Bungie could get to it.

I care because it corrupts the game. I'll be in slightly less awe when I see someone with awesome stuff because I'll now assume that they farmed their kit. Iron Banner events will no longer be based on the most dedicated players having the best gear, but on crap like this.

It was never about dedication, it's always been about time. It takes time to level up and get good drops, one way or another. It makes sense to use the path that takes less time.
I haven't watched the video because I don't want any more reason than I already have to make use of this cave or to get wrapped up in it earlier than I would otherwise, but I don't get taking issue with it because you can literally walk ten steps (give or take five steps) from almost anywhere where enemies spawn and they'll respawn and you can kill them again, and repeat as much as you want.
Also, as Revenant pointed out, it sounds like Firefight-- it's concentrated combat, and everyone seems to agree the combat is fun, so it only makes sense people would like this.

Loot cave

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:01 (3521 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Also, as Revenant pointed out, it sounds like Firefight-- it's concentrated combat

Combat implies that the two sides are trying to fight against each other. In this case the mobs you're killing literally won't try to engage you even if you let them live (they'll instead run off to their tether area to the right, which is about the only time the activity gets even half-interesting, since you want to kill them before they get too far). It's concentrated "shoot constantly in this direction." Nobody is in any danger, and with several people shooting the cave, the mobs pretty much always die before reaching the cave exit, so there's hardly even any danger of having to try to hit things.

Loot cave

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:10 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

Who ever looked at another character in a game and deduced their skill or fighting worth only from what they were wearing? No matter if they farmed or fought for it, they're still just virtual pixels with an assigned attack or defense rating. Oh well.

Bungie has given us a multitude of ways to have fun, and what this says is that none of those ways are as much fun as shooting red bars in a cave. I don't get it. I saw a local friend online with whom I haven't played games since Halo 2 LANs. I eagerly joined him. He excitedly tells me where to stand to get AWESOME loot drops. He's a 20. I asked him if he's finished the story. No, he hasn't. He's been doing this the last few days. I left the party, depressed.

Much of the game isn't all that fun to begin with. Besides, that's their decision. Farming is what appeals to them. They find it enjoyable enough to spend twenty to sixty minutes aiming down their sights towards a cave. As long as they aren't standing or sitting in the spawn itself, enemies will eventually escape from the eternally respawning respawn area for passing players. You go deeper into the Skywatch. You go patrol the Cosmodrome further. This is how they'll Destiny. Oh well.

Loot cave

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Monday, September 22, 2014, 00:05 (3522 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'd say it's silly but harmless that people are doing this.

I hope Bungie closes that thing up.

by Miguel Chavez, Monday, September 22, 2014, 00:30 (3522 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

I wish you could raid those guys and take their stuff.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, September 22, 2014, 00:34 (3522 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

- No text -

by Numinar @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 01:56 (3521 days ago) @ red robber

At least they are in their smelly cave and not ruining the overwold aesthetics.

Why farm anyway? I understand the desire for loot. I had to push myself to max out my marks this week, and salivate at every purple or blue engram that drops but these are the icing on the Perpetual Halo Machine cake, not the reason to play it.

Or are they?

(I myself could never bring myself to finish Borderlands or stick with Diablo past the first run through, so perhaps I am missing that virtual hoarder gene).

-Vince

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:28 (3521 days ago) @ Numinar

Why farm anyway? I understand the desire for loot. I had to push myself to max out my marks this week, and salivate at every purple or blue engram that drops but these are the icing on the Perpetual Halo Machine cake, not the reason to play it.

For me it is in part because playing Crucible against people with significantly better guns is the exact opposite of fun. When I have a good game in the Crucible, it is the most fun I have had since H2 multiplayer. But the majority of the time I am getting sniped by auto rifles or facing guys with huge magazines or no recoil. If grinding a cave can let me have more of that fun I sometimes have, I'll try it out.

Basically, when I get out-played or out-skilled it is annoying but it motivates me to get better. But when someone's guns have better stats than the ones I have randomly found, it feels frustrating and unfair.

by Miguel Chavez, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:42 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

Basically, when I get out-played or out-skilled it is annoying but it motivates me to get better. But when someone's guns have better stats than the ones I have randomly found, it feels frustrating and unfair.

I must be weird because it motivates me to take on more bounties (non-crucible - don't get all upset) and just keep playing.

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 14:14 (3521 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

I must be weird because it motivates me to take on more bounties (non-crucible - don't get all upset) and just keep playing.

Maybe, I never got into COD for similar reasons. I'm not going to continually take punishment from people who appear to play worse than I do, simply because they found/bought better weapons. For me that is nothing but a negative experience, not a motivating one. For me, good game design rewards skill, not grinding, But that's a beef for another time.

If bounties would give me the guns that would put me on their level, then that is what I would do too. But as it is, bounties are not going to fix the problem, and our savior The Cave will.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, September 22, 2014, 16:16 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

If bounties would give me the guns that would put me on their level, then that is what I would do too. But as it is, bounties are not going to fix the problem, and our savior The Cave will.

The Cavior

Me too.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 05:35 (3521 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 22, 2014, 07:30 (3521 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

Kind of unavoidable given the toxic player investment system and loot focus of the game.

by Miguel Chavez, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:41 (3521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Kind of unavoidable given the toxic player investment system and loot focus of the game.

Bungie closing up a farm-spot is unavoidable because of blah blah blah?

No.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 22, 2014, 17:01 (3521 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

Bungie closing up a farm-spot is unavoidable because of blah blah blah?

No.

And folks move on to the next one when this is closed up. No matter what people are going to try to exploit your shitty investment system.

I hope Bungie leaves this thing open.

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:19 (3521 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

- No text -

What is wrong with you people?

by scarab @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 15:20 (3521 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

Kermit is proud of griefing other players, boasts about it.

You all want to stop other players playing the game the way that they want to play it.

You are sickening.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 15:30 (3521 days ago) @ scarab

You all want to stop other players playing the game the way that they want to play it.

You are sickening.

You and hyperbole need to find a room.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 16:57 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

You're literally worse than Hitler.

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Monday, September 22, 2014, 17:18 (3521 days ago) @ bluerunner

How bad could Hitler be? I mean, he killed Hitler.

by Quirel, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 00:07 (3520 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

How bad could Hitler be? I mean, he killed Hitler.

He also killed the guy who killed Hitler.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, September 22, 2014, 16:15 (3521 days ago) @ scarab

I don't remember that part, just that he did it once and considered doing it again.

You are sickening.

Again,* I don't really disagree with you, but phrasing it that way won't get you anywhere.

* I realize I'm not addressing the same person; I say "again" because it's a similar thing happening

What do you mean "you People?"

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 14:31 (3520 days ago) @ scarab

- No text -

Oh ye of little faith . . .

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 19:14 (3521 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

The Cave asks little of you, only faith and patience. Our Cavior is a just Cave. A loving Cave. And tonight, His Grace rewarded my faith. BEHOLD:

[image]

How mighty is the Cave! His glory has brought a new badass rifle unto my tepid palms. Many Guardians will be slain with the Cave's gift. All hail the glory!
ALL HAIL THE CAVE!

Hahahahaha!

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 19:24 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

- No text -

Gotta break that gear barrier though

by HavokBlue, California, Monday, September 22, 2014, 02:50 (3521 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I hate farming that cave but I find myself going back there in downtime when my usual fireteam members are eating dinner or whatever.

Anything to break into the raid. Being stuck at 25 until the marks reset or I get a lucky drop, and unable to experience what everyone keeps telling me is the best part of the game is really frustrating.

Loot cave - etiquette - bull poop

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, September 22, 2014, 06:20 (3521 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I've farmed there since day one, albeit a bit disorganized, ineffective and found it somewhat boring.

I've seen this better farming technique in operation but didn't grasp how efficient it was.

The associated farming etiquette I've been reading about is disappointing. These jackasses will make map exploration miserable for other people. I've already accidentally disturbed farmers and the harassment is immediate.

Thankfully proximity chat is not in Destiny. What a hateful place it would be.

Loot cave

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:13 (3521 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

any loot based game is going to have people farming in it. I went to that cave for the first time saturday, and got a purple sniper rifle. Went back a couple of times on sunday, got another purple engram (that turned out to be a blue sniper), and a ton of blue engrams.

Everyone is free to have their own opinions. In my opinion, its silly to get worked up on how other people are playing the game. They are not cheating, they are not bothering you, they are not in your fireteam, so leave them alone. Putting shields around them so they will kill themselves, or sitting in the cave is petty. They were doing nothing to you, but you decide to do something to them.

If Bungie wants to close it, they can. There is already a counter-measure in place there spice things up. If you stay too long, text pops up that says something to the effect of "The enemy is amassing against each other" then a crap ton of fallen and hive start pouring out of everywhere in a massive battle. It gets harder and harder, until finally none of your weapons do ANY damage (even though the enemies are level 7). This goes on for like 10 mins, then they go away. Its actually pretty fun if you have a lot of players there when it happens.

Loot cave

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:20 (3521 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

If Bungie wants to close it, they can. There is already a counter-measure in place there spice things up. If you stay too long, text pops up that says something to the effect of "The enemy is amassing against each other" then a crap ton of fallen and hive start pouring out of everywhere in a massive battle. It gets harder and harder, until finally none of your weapons do ANY damage (even though the enemies are level 7). This goes on for like 10 mins, then they go away. Its actually pretty fun if you have a lot of players there when it happens.

That has actually been there since the beta, pre-farming hotspot.

It happened to me on two occasions- once after completing a warsat public event (it was like firefight, we kept trying as long as we could until we weren't killing them anymore)

and the second time just on a random walk through with another DBOer during beta.

Not sure if you meant counter measure like bungie just put it there to discourage that location or something, because it's been there since beta.

Loot cave

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:20 (3521 days ago) @ Schedonnardus
edited by Kermit, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:53

any loot based game is going to have people farming in it. I went to that cave for the first time saturday, and got a purple sniper rifle. Went back a couple of times on sunday, got another purple engram (that turned out to be a blue sniper), and a ton of blue engrams.

Everyone is free to have their own opinions. In my opinion, its silly to get worked up on how other people are playing the game. They are not cheating, they are not bothering you, they are not in your fireteam, so leave them alone. Putting shields around them so they will kill themselves, or sitting in the cave is petty. They were doing nothing to you, but you decide to do something to them.

That last part actually sounds really fun. I guess I don't care about loot enough to do the other.

Hope we get to play again soon.

Loot cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:31 (3521 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

If you stay too long, text pops up that says something to the effect of "The enemy is amassing against each other" then a crap ton of fallen and hive start pouring out of everywhere in a massive battle. It gets harder and harder, until finally none of your weapons do ANY damage (even though the enemies are level 7). This goes on for like 10 mins, then they go away. Its actually pretty fun if you have a lot of players there when it happens.

If you have enough high level guys farming with you, this event is WAY more efficient than using the Cave alone. With each person using their super and spewing orbs in rotation you can launch a never ending barrage of grenades and supers into the spawn room and get massive loots.

The boring cave

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:42 (3521 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I have seen the loot cave and have found it lacking. I play games to have fun and farming the loot cave isn't fun. I'm not here to judge how others play or even why others play but for myself something as boring and dull as the loot cave doesn't even entice me. If the activity isn't making me better at the game why should I do it? Even patrols offer up encounters that force me to look at what I'm using and calculate how to achieve my objective.

Do I hope it gets fixed by BUNGIE? Yep. Do I hate on people who exploit an apparent glitch in the system? No.

Destiny is a complex game. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. I've spent more time getting from 20-24 than I did getting to 20 and I'm still having a blast. Accepting the randomness of loot drops freed me from the need to always be rewarded and makes me appreciate loot more. It's not a rewards system, people don't seem to get that. If you want rewards, that's what bounties and the vendors are for.

This x 1,000,000

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:24 (3521 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:18 (3521 days ago) @ breitzen

The reason I use it is because its drop rate is significantly faster than replaying Strikes/Crucible AND, I can't play the Weekly Strike or Raid. If I could play those, I wouldn't need the Loot Cave to level up, but as it is, the equipment gain rate is just too low in the regular game.

Even using the Loot Cave I still haven't seen a single Legendary drop and relying on Strikes/Crucible/etc. is going to slow my progress even more. For players who can't play every aspect of the game, grinding caves offer a valid loot-flow replacement. It isn't fun . . . but Destiny wasn't designed to cater to single players...

The boring cave

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:28 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

Grind rep and marks. That's how you get legendary gear. It's clear to me that the game was designed to prevent farming of engrams and promote playing patrols for rep and strikes for marks. You'll spend just about as much time grinding for the marks and the rep and buying the gear as you would hoping RNG drops you each piece of gear from the loot cave. The loot cave panders to the instant gratification and immediate disappointment of having the purple engram decrypted to a blue; however, the marks and rep grind is the long game that is ultimately more rewarding and efficient.

To get extocis, replace marks and rep with Strange Coins in the previous paragraph. Grind the weekly nightfall and the weekly strike on higher difficulties.

Everything takes time, there is no shortcut.

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:39 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

Grind rep and marks. That's how you get legendary gear. It's clear to me that the game was designed to prevent farming of engrams and promote playing patrols for rep and strikes for marks. You'll spend just about as much time grinding for the marks and the rep and buying the gear as you would hoping RNG drops you each piece of gear from the loot cave.

So far this isn't true. Have you invested serious time into both? Because I have and the cave gives a much higher drop/hour than reps/marks. Doing bounties very rarely provides any types of drops (it's dependent on the type of bounty obv.), and the loot cave provides about 4 or 5 every 10 minutes. Plus a huge bonus to your Cryptarch rank which pays out with 3+ engrams at every level.

The loot cave panders to the instant gratification and immediate disappointment of having the purple engram decrypted to a blue; however, the marks and rep grind is the long game that is ultimately more rewarding and efficient.

Haven't seen a single Purple engram from anything so . . .

To get extocis, replace marks and rep with Strange Coins in the previous paragraph. Grind the weekly nightfall and the weekly strike on higher difficulties.

Can't play those :/

The boring cave

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:48 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

I'm getting decent drops playing the strike playlist (no purples though). I'm getting probably 4 or 5 engrams a strike, which is 20 minutes or so, plus the rewards at the end. The big thing is that my vanguard rep is going up and I can buy legendary armor from them. Also, once you hit level 3 you get a free legendary weapon and another free one for each level above.

Since it's matchmaking,I can also go in solo and have people to play with. For me, that's been more fun and productive than the loot cave, but YMMV.

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:00 (3521 days ago) @ bluerunner

I'm getting decent drops playing the strike playlist (no purples though). I'm getting probably 4 or 5 engrams a strike, which is 20 minutes or so, plus the rewards at the end. The big thing is that my vanguard rep is going up and I can buy legendary armor from them. Also, once you hit level 3 you get a free legendary weapon and another free one for each level above.

Since it's matchmaking,I can also go in solo and have people to play with. For me, that's been more fun and productive than the loot cave, but YMMV.

The Strike playlist is definitely more fun, but the rep reward is so low and the drop rate is only decent compared to the cave. I pretty much split my time between cleaning up the bounties, playing strikes, and the cave. The thing that has leveled me from a 21 to a 23 has been the cave though. If I ever get to Vanguard level 2 or 3, the game will probably be more fun. I think I still have 900 or 1000 more rep to go though, so it's going to be a couple days?

The boring cave

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:01 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

Do patrols for rep and strikes for marks. In a fireteam, both go buy much faster.

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:07 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

Do patrols for rep and strikes for marks. In a fireteam, both go buy much faster.

Yeah, I do. It doesn't level me up though, meaning that it won't help me be able to play higher level strikes, meaning it will take me even longer to progress.

As I see it now, I have to get access to the higher level activities so that I can earn marks, coins, and light in earnest. That's why the Cave is perfect for me.

The boring cave

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:09 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

It's a lot better after you hit level 2 because legendary armor is available. I've only gotten one legendary drop for boots, but between those and a vanguard chest piece I'm right on the edge of hitting 26. When the marks cap resets I can play 2 more strikes and have some legendary gloves, which should get me there. Should have a helmet next week, so then I'll have all purple armor. Been getting strange coins from drops, so I'll exotic shop on Friday. I'm having a lot more fun planning out my path to legendary gear than I was just hoping some would drop.

If you're going to cave farm, be sure to pick up the patrol missions for kills so that you can get some rep along the way. Bounties too.

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:17 (3521 days ago) @ bluerunner

It's a lot better after you hit level 2 because legendary armor is available. I've only gotten one legendary drop for boots, but between those and a vanguard chest piece I'm right on the edge of hitting 26. When the marks cap resets I can play 2 more strikes and have some legendary gloves, which should get me there. Should have a helmet next week, so then I'll have all purple armor. Been getting strange coins from drops, so I'll exotic shop on Friday. I'm having a lot more fun planning out my path to legendary gear than I was just hoping some would drop.

If you're going to cave farm, be sure to pick up the patrol missions for kills so that you can get some rep along the way. Bounties too.

Yeah, I'm just in the midst of the rep grind now. I usually do almost all of the bounties available, but some of the patrol missions are so dull that I have trouble getting through them for rep alone with no potential for higher light gear. Picking up a patrol before grinding the cave is a great idea though. I could just reject the "drive for 5 minutes" ones and stick to killing based ones.

If the game offered something with a high rate of armor and rep acquisitions, I would be all over it. I need both right now, and run out of rep activities after a couple hours.

The boring cave

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:41 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

I feel your grind pain. I need a ton of helium filaments to upgrade my armor, so I'm going to be running laps on the moon for a while. I'm going to keep the public events timer open so I can hit those as well.

http://destinypublicevents.com

That's another way you can farm rank and marks, plus you get stuff for gold tier. With that timer you can also know when the Skywatch even is about to interrupt your farming.

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:50 (3521 days ago) @ bluerunner

Oh wow, That site is much better than that previous one that was posted on the forum a couple days ago.

Even better than the public event though is when a little message pops up saying something like "Our enemies are attacking each other". Hive flood out of the small room to the right of the cave and if you are there with enough high level guys, you can just share orbs and keep blasting them over and over with your supers. There are so many that spawn that you get a crazy amount of drops all at once. That and it is crazy fun to wreck everything that spawns with constant grenades and supers.

The boring cave

by Yapok @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:22 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

Its the same one actually I think, or at least by the same guy. Its being improved as it goes.

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:25 (3521 days ago) @ Yapok

Oh cool. It's a different URL, different look, and different info so I figured it was someone else.

The boring cave

by Yapok @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:43 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

Oh yeah there are two different ones floating around. Probably my mistake.

The boring cave

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:48 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

So far this isn't true. Have you invested serious time into both? Because I have and the cave gives a much higher drop/hour than reps/marks. Doing bounties very rarely provides any types of drops (it's dependent on the type of bounty obv.), and the loot cave provides about 4 or 5 every 10 minutes. Plus a huge bonus to your Cryptarch rank which pays out with 3+ engrams at every level.

Bounties don't provide drops. They gain you Rep so you can purchase gear from vendors. The time spent getting tons of worthless drops at the loot cave could be spent raising your Rep so you can buy useful Legedary weapons or gear.

Your point on the cryptark rank is valid, but im at rank 4 or 5 just playing normally. His rank is much less important than your faction rank or your Vangard rank.

You may have said elsewhere but what level are you?

Took the words out of my mouth.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:59 (3521 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Took the words out of my mouth.

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:04 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

Just read my response. What he said is very factually inaccurate :)

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:03 (3521 days ago) @ breitzen

Bounties don't provide drops. They gain you Rep so you can purchase gear from vendors. The time spent getting tons of worthless drops at the loot cave could be spent raising your Rep so you can buy useful Legedary weapons or gear.

I was talking about the time spent vs. drops received. You get drops while completing bounties. And why would you call cave drops useless? They are random and by definition could be valuable. Cave drops have leveled me from 21 to 23 so far over a couple hours. Don't says it doesn't work if you haven't put in the work.

Your point on the cryptark rank is valid, but im at rank 4 or 5 just playing normally. His rank is much less important than your faction rank or your Vangard rank.

And my Vanguard rank is still super low so when I run out of potential rep to get, I go get 15 - 30 drops at the cave.

bluerunner gets it

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:14 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron
edited by rliebherr, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:22

I'm not talking about drops. Drop rate - absolutely the cave drops more engrams, but you have zero control over the type of drop, let alone what the item is - if it even decrypts to legendary. With the patrols and the strikes, you have total control over the type of loot and the specific item you want, you just have to grind it out. Grind your rep to Vanguard or Faction rank 2, and grind the marks to buy the armor. You can hit 26 in a week with a lucky RNG day combined with the marks to buy an armor piece. It'll take two weeks with no drops and maxing your marks every week. The first defense upgrade on legendaries does not require Ascendant mats, so you can gain levels there as well!

EDIT: Don't forget about The Crucible. 200 marks per week can net you two armor pieces.

And I agree with him :)

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:23 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

I'm not talking about drops. Drop rate - absolutely the cave drops more engrams, but you have zero control over the type of drop, let alone what the item is - if it even decrypts to legendary. With the patrols and the strikes, you have total control over the type of loot and the specific item you want, you just have to grind it out. Grind your rep to Vanguard or Faction rank 2, and grind the marks to buy the armor.

Right like I said, I am doing the patrols and strikes but they do NOT get my level up. Here's my situation:

I want Crucible to be fun.
I want to play high level Strikes
I want to play the Raid (if possible)

To do this I need to get my level up. There is the long path of grinding rep, but I am still far away from that. I can get my level up and get better weapons and reach my goal much faster. Once I can play high level Strikes / Raid then I can earn serious marks and rep. The fastest way for me to make this more fun is to get access to those two things. Which means better equipment, which means the cave.

It'll take two weeks with no drops and maxing your marks every week.

It took me two days to go from 21 to 23 at the cave. Two weeks is significantly slower.

EDIT: Don't forget about The Crucible. 2oo marks per week can net you two armor pieces.

See above: currently not fun for me.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:25 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

Play the way that is the most fun for you. You need Legendary and exotic after 24. You won't get those at the cave.

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:29 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

You need Legendary and exotic after 24. You won't get those at the cave.

I don't mean to argue too much, but yes you can. You can find plenty of video evidence of that online. Probably not Exotics though, but once I am to the point of pursuing Exotics I doubt I will be using the Cave anymore. After I can just buy Legionaries, then I imagine that will be much faster that using the Cave.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:31 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

Your last sentence is what I've been saying thus whole time.

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:36 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

Your last sentence is what I've been saying thus whole time.

Okay.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:31 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

Play the way that is the most fun for you. You need Legendary and exotic after 24. You won't get those at the cave.

If he's getting strange coins in the drops he will. Plus cryptarch ranks give legendary engrams, and the all can't be blue, right?

My grind of the cryptarch is buying guns for parts and class items. Got to do something with all that glimmer.

All Hail The Cave!

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 19:16 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

All Hail The Cave!

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:16 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

Even a blind squirrel can find an RNG nut! (You could buy three legendary/exotic in one week by not spending all your time at the cave)

All Hail The Cave!

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:26 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

Even a blind squirrel can find an RNG nut! (You could buy three legendary/exotic in one week by not spending all your time at the cave)

I was posting that more oh a joke, but no I couldn't buy three of those in a week. That's a huge number of marks, huge reputation investment, and a huge time investment. I'm guessing you are talking from a level 26ish perspective? Us low level people don't have all the opportunities you have until we level up our rep and marks which is much slower than the 20 minutes it took to get me that Legendary.

Crucible just got a little of its entertainment value back.

All Hail The Cave!

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:29 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

That rifle will wreck people in the crucible, with a capital W.

All Hail The Cave!

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 20:45 (3521 days ago) @ rliebherr

Hopefully, I'll need practice though :) The reload speed, magazine size, and stability are significantly better than my previous one, so I'm banking on that paying off.

The boring cave

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:41 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

I was talking about the time spent vs. drops received. You get drops while completing bounties. And why would you call cave drops useless? They are random and by definition could be valuable. Cave drops have leveled me from 21 to 23 so far over a couple hours. Don't says it doesn't work if you haven't put in the work.

Touché. Perhaps it was shortsighted of me to call all cave drops useless seeing as I have not used it. But based on how the drops work in the game (they're random) the majority are probably of no use to you except for dismantling into upgrade parts correct?

I stress again that I belive that Destiny is a marathon. If you try and sprint your way through it will probably wear you out. You'll get impatient and use the cave. You have at least 2 months till the next confirmed Raid is even available. That is plenty of time to work up to 26 and higher (even from 23) and play the raid.

When Jones said in a vidoc they wanted to make a game that people can spend 100 hours he wasn't kidding. Trying do do that 100 hours in 30 will feel like a grind, spread it out and it can be fun (depending on how you like the game).

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:56 (3521 days ago) @ breitzen

Touché. Perhaps it was shortsighted of me to call all cave drops useless seeing as I have not used it. But based on how the drops work in the game (they're random) the majority are probably of no use to you except for dismantling into upgrade parts correct?

Yeah definitely. The vast majority are greens that I use to upgrade my blue weapons. Every now and then you get a coin as well.

I stress again that I belive that Destiny is a marathon. If you try and sprint your way through it will probably wear you out. You'll get impatient and use the cave. You have at least 2 months till the next confirmed Raid is even available. That is plenty of time to work up to 26 and higher (even from 23) and play the raid.

I can't really play the Raid, so I'm not doing it for that. Crucible and higher level Strikes are the main reason, and for those I need higher levels and better weapons. And for that the Holy Cave giveth generously :)

When Jones said in a vidoc they wanted to make a game that people can spend 100 hours he wasn't kidding. Trying do do that 100 hours in 30 will feel like a grind, spread it out and it can be fun (depending on how you like the game).

I'm using the Cave to unlock the parts of the game that I find fun. The Cave will deliver me unto the promised land.

The boring cave

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:06 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

I'm using the Cave to unlock the parts of the game that I find fun. The Cave will deliver me unto the promised land.

I too am excited for higher level content! :) Chances are you'll beat me there, I guess I just like the wilderness. lol

The boring cave

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:17 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

It feels to me like there is a big gap between level 20 and level 26. You don't really get much better gear unless you start grinding for one of the factions and even then it takes a loooong time. I'd like to always be striving for my next piece of equipment, but in the meantime the best I can get is a bunch of random loot.

The boring cave

by Monochron, Monday, September 22, 2014, 12:23 (3521 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

It feels to me like there is a big gap between level 20 and level 26. You don't really get much better gear unless you start grinding for one of the factions and even then it takes a loooong time. I'd like to always be striving for my next piece of equipment, but in the meantime the best I can get is a bunch of random loot.

Yep, I was pretty much in the same place. That's why I turned my life and my heart to the Holy Cave. The Cave giveth to those of strong faith. Believe in the Cave, He will reward your loyalty.

The boring cave

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:42 (3521 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

You nailed it. 20 through 26 is a horrible rep and mark grind. Horrible, horrible, horrible, long, mind numbing grind. The jump from 26 to 28 is fast. The jump from 28 to 29 is about as bad as the jump from 20 to 26. Ascendant Material is closely heald. The Strike and the Nightfall are the only ways to guarantee it's drop, and those are only weeklies...

E I E I O

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:21 (3521 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

On the bright side - if you want to do a Public event with 6 other randoms, you know where to go. Pro Tip - ITS A FREEKING BLAST!!!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread