These useless bounties are getting old. (Destiny)

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 02:22 (3523 days ago)

Do we know if the bounties (in general and for Queen's Wrath) are curated or pulled from a random pool?

Because seeing things like Salvage bounties on a daily basis when the playlist is locked up is dumb, and there's now a Queen's Wrath bounty that requires you to win 3 crucible matches wearing the Rep 1 Queen's Guard items, despite the fact that, as far as I'm aware, it is impossible to have more than 825 Queen reputation points assuming you've completed every possible bounty.

Rotfl

by c0ld vengeance @, UK, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 03:12 (3523 days ago) @ HavokBlue

That's pretty funny. I remember when Reach came out, I had a 100% daily and weekly challenge completion record for a few months, something like that would of annoyed the hell out of me.

Good job I grew out of that nonsense.

Question about Queens Bounties and Missions.

by c0ld vengeance @, UK, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 04:32 (3523 days ago) @ c0ld vengeance

Correct me if im wrong, but after each bounty I complete, a new mission opens up on the map screen?

I then can complete this mission and go onto the next bounty and repeat until all are done?

Yesterday I completed all bounties before I even noticed the new mission so i am unsure.

Thanks

by EffortlessFury @, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 04:44 (3523 days ago) @ c0ld vengeance

The playlist is the top option on the left side bar of activities. It is available so long as you have a single "Queen's Order" mission token. Playlist dumps you into a random mission.

These useless bounties are getting old.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 05:29 (3523 days ago) @ HavokBlue

FYI: equipping Queen's Wrathgear when turning in completed bounties grants you a stackable 10% bonus to rep.

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 10:41 (3522 days ago) @ HavokBlue

I think this will be doable tomorrow, I'm just going to save it.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 13:39 (3522 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

The playlist is the top option on the left side bar of activities. It is available so long as you have a single "Queen's Order" mission token. Playlist dumps you into a random mission.

It is available so long as you have a single "Queen's Order" mission token AND have appropriately leveled gear. I'm still locked out of them, even though I have 3 or 4 Kill Orders, for instance.

(Fun fact: the subtitle for the Credits' button are broken. If you hover over the Queen's mission before checking it, it says "Kill Order". The Tower? "Last City, Earth". Oddly, it doesn't get the planets' descriptions)

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 14:51 (3522 days ago) @ rliebherr

Is this applicable to all Queen gear? I thought it was just the shaders/emblems/marks?

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 20:16 (3522 days ago) @ HavokBlue

According to DeeJ's update on bnet, it is all Queen's Gear. I haven't had an opportunity to test it myself.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread