Daily Heroic Mission Reward Missing?... (Destiny)

by EffortlessFury @, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 04:58 (3523 days ago)

I did yesterday's Daily and I never received any rewards for it? Is that normal? I could've sworn that there was a rare piece of armor available for completing it but my post game screen gave me no rewards and the listing of rewards on the Director were gone as if I had received them. Bug report?

Daily Heroic Mission Reward Missing?...

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 06:17 (3523 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

I did yesterday's Daily and I never received any rewards for it? Is that normal? I could've sworn that there was a rare piece of armor available for completing it

What gave you this idea?

Daily Heroic Story Missions reward XP, Vanguard Marks and, at the higher tiers, Ascendant Materials.

Are you thinking of the Queen's Bounties missions?

by EffortlessFury @, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 06:49 (3523 days ago) @ RC

Nah, I could've sworn it said "Rare Armor." Someone else in my party got an item after the same mission that he brought back to the Vanguard for said piece of Rare armor...so...

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 06:57 (3523 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

Nah, I could've sworn it said "Rare Armor." Someone else in my party got an item after the same mission that he brought back to the Vanguard for said piece of Rare armor...so...

Could have been the first time they did that mission? Certain levels give you stuff as you're working through them, so your armour doesn't fall too far behind from the random loot drops.

by GrimBrother One, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 10:06 (3522 days ago) @ RC

Doesn't Nightfall guarantee gear?

by EffortlessFury @, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 11:22 (3522 days ago) @ RC

It was Restoration...the second mission in the game. I can't check right now, but I thought there was a reward for that mission, that's why I did it.

No Strike Rewards?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 13:40 (3522 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

So, I've got a question that's along similar lines. I've looked for an answer & haven't found anything definitive & am hoping some of the other seasoned bungie fans here can shed some light on this for me.

Strikes used to give me rewards, but they don't seem to be anymore. I have been running level 20 strikes & have just recently got to lvl 22. Do strikes not give rewards after level 20? Am I doing it wrong? Do I need to be running strikes at a level higher than my character? Do I have to be doing the strike playlist instead of choosing specific ones I have bounties for?

No Strike Rewards?

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 14:20 (3522 days ago) @ dogcow

So, I've got a question that's along similar lines. I've looked for an answer & haven't found anything definitive & am hoping some of the other seasoned bungie fans here can shed some light on this for me.

Strikes used to give me rewards, but they don't seem to be anymore. I have been running level 20 strikes & have just recently got to lvl 22. Do strikes not give rewards after level 20? Am I doing it wrong? Do I need to be running strikes at a level higher than my character? Do I have to be doing the strike playlist instead of choosing specific ones I have bounties for?

Even the low-level, non-vanguard-playlist strikes will give you rewards. But I don't think they're reliable.

The most rewards come from the highest vanguard strike playlist you can handle: which will also give you Rep and Marks.

No Strike Rewards?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 14:23 (3522 days ago) @ RC

Hmm, so, I've just been unlucky lately?

Thanks BTW.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread