Seriously...SERIOUSLY!!!!!! (Destiny)

by CrazedOne, Friday, September 26, 2014, 22:30 (3505 days ago)

I'm so sick of getting dropped all the time! Ever since Bungie sent this stupid update, I can't keep a stable connection for the life of me. Before it was during a strike, or during a public event and I'd just drop out of nowhere. But this was the last straw. Me, Rowboat and Avateur are playing through the Nightfall strike. We're taking our time, being careful and making good progress. The boss is a sliver from dying and *BLACK SCREEN*! I get kicked back to orbit and get that stupid "you have been disconnected" crap. I was BEYOND PISSED!!!!! Missed out on some awesome gear and completing a big strike! I had zero issues before that update, now I can't rely on staying in a game... QQ@&#^$Q(*&@#%(*&%@#&*^@#)*&$&)(*&@#%$(*&@%#($&*

Seriously...SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

by Avateur @, Friday, September 26, 2014, 22:57 (3505 days ago) @ CrazedOne
edited by Avateur, Friday, September 26, 2014, 23:10

An additional one or two rage posts from rowboat and I were averted because of how close the main boss was to dying. Crazed dropped the moment a Minotaur got the upper hand on rowboat and me. Rowboat died, and the moment I was telling Crazed to revive him, poof. I had just about no health, somehow managed to get Rowboat back, we killed the guy, and unloaded everything we had into the boss because there was no way we were going to hold out much longer. Boss died. Crazed missed out on the Nightfall completion by maybe 45 seconds.

It's not just Crazed, btw. Ever since Bungie's most recent update to fix loot cavery and such, I have had at least four friends who constantly disconnect or are unable to join the fireteam even though they remain in the Xbox Live Party Chat. They've followed Bungie's endless error code recommendations for checking their own connection settings, they've checked their NAT, reset routers, directly connected via ethernet, etc. Nothing works. They've had this game for a few weeks now and this has never happened until the update. I highly doubt that's a coincidence.

Seriously...SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 26, 2014, 23:37 (3505 days ago) @ Avateur

They are aware of it and working on it, they posted about it on the Bungie Help Twitter this evening. I know that doesn't fix the already messed up games, but at least they're not ignoring it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread