Voice Talent Wanted (Fan Creations)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 12:56 (3513 days ago)

Is anybody here good at impressions?

I'm working on a little review of Destiny's story. From the point of view of a cranky old man. Who may or not be a serial killer. Catch my drift? If your impersonation is good and you want to help, let me know :-p

Sounds like a lovely and worthwhile project!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 12:58 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:06 (3513 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Won't happen unless I get a voice. The guy who started recording the same thing for hrinc back in the day is dead now, so I need someone else :-/

And let's be fair, Destiny is way worse then Reach on story.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:25 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So Tom Waits from 7 Psychopaths is what you're looking for?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:36 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Won't happen unless I get a voice. The guy who started recording the same thing for hrinc back in the day is dead now, so I need someone else :-/

This may surprise you, but I've never heard hrinc. Your idea is sounding even more lovely and worthwhile now! :)

And let's be fair, Destiny is way worse then Reach on story.

Agreed.

GrimBrother IV. No joke.

by GrimBrother One, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:50 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Voice Talent Wanted

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:58 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Have you tried asking Claude? :p

I might be interested...

by Hyokin, New York, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 15:22 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Voice Talent Wanted

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 16:20 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Is anybody here good at impressions?

I'm working on a little review of Destiny's story. From the point of view of a cranky old man. Who may or not be a serial killer. Catch my drift? If your impersonation is good and you want to help, let me know :-p

[X]Good at impressions

[✔]Cranky old man

[✔]Cereal Killer

[✔]Crazy

[✔]Spanish Yes.

... My answer is no.

Voice Talent Wanted

by LordOwen, Hiroshima, Japan, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 00:55 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm an actor and have worked on a few voice projects, with a range of impressions and accents on call... :)

Voice Talent Wanted

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 08:03 (3512 days ago) @ LordOwen

I'm an actor and have worked on a few voice projects, with a range of impressions and accents on call... :)

If you are a professional actor, I wouldn't feel right asking since it's not like this is a paying project.

Voice Talent Wanted

by LordOwen, Hiroshima, Japan, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 11:48 (3512 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I was a drama major in college and occasionally do extra work in Austin; believe me, I'm not that kind of professional actor anymore :P Most of this is for fun!

Voice Talent Wanted

by HuskerAlpha, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 08:36 (3512 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've been told I do a good Jimmy Stewart, and I do other random voices as well.

Voice Talent Wanted

by Drshock, Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 23:13 (3499 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Send me a script and I will send you a recording tomorrow during the day! It might be the voice your'e looking for, it might not, but I have a couple of different cranky old man sounds waiting for a moment like this to clamber on out of my vocal chords.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread