Did you know... (Destiny)

by Jester GS, Earth, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 12:59 (3517 days ago)

... that if you back up with the sparrow it "beeps" like a garbage truck?

[image]

I did!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:05 (3517 days ago) @ Jester GS

... that if you back up with the sparrow it "beeps" like a garbage truck?

I thought it sounded more like a "dong" than a "beep." But yeah, nice touch. The first couple of times I didn't know where it was coming from. :)

Did you know...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:10 (3517 days ago) @ Jester GS

You may have just solved a weeks long mystery for me! BRB, checking!

I miss the forklift.

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:11 (3517 days ago) @ Beorn

Best vehicle in a game ever.

Also I do wish there was more variety in vehicles, at the very least some sort of hellbeast mount for the Hive that you could pilot would be cool, I don't see the vex having vehicles.

I miss the forklift.

by Fuertisimo, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 14:00 (3517 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I feel like lack of vehicles is sort of the unsung hero of Destiny complaints. I find the quantity and implementation to be... sparse, for a company that pretty much pioneered the vehicle in the FPS.

Where's the space combat and racing mode?

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 14:29 (3517 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

like we get these awesome ships just to decorate our loading screens?

same thing with sparrows.

Where's the space combat and racing mode?

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 14:49 (3517 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Worst part? How many weapons you can count on the ships. :(

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread