Pro Tip! How to Lone Wolf the Vault of Glass. :D (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 16:37 (3516 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 16:43

DON'T!

[image]
------------------------------

So I was roaming around Venus, on my way to complete a bounty. This meant I would be passing by the Vault of Glass, and as it just so happened there was a full group working to open the door.

I wasn't kidding when I mentioned in that past that part of the fun is helping others - so I helped them open the door. It opened (apparently 7 is a magic number). I then asked my self - dare I enter? If I do this the original objective will be forfeit as I know there will be no feasible way to beat this, and once the door closes there is no turning back. I would have to do the work of 6 Guardians. Also - lots of explosions.

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! :D

So I entered - and they dispersed into the net. :(

So how far did I get. Not very far. There seems to be a door that prevents me from going towards the first group of enemies, which totally sucks because I was ready to have a freaking blast and be totally destroyed at the same time.

Meh. So... now you know. Now I wait till Saturday.

Edit: Also it seems that even though I didn't enter a raid, the kills I made counted t'wards a raid. Cool! Being able to stumble upon other people doing other events has such potential.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread