DBO PS4 Raid: Success (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 18:46 (3516 days ago)

I just wish we were all DestinyBungieOrg clan so we could get that trophy :-p

Carnage Report

There will be more. For Sure. I'll be a little more organized next time.

Congrats!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 19:03 (3516 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

DBO PS4 Raid: Success

by LordOwen, Hiroshima, Japan, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 20:19 (3516 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Had a great time taking down those Vex! Looking forward to next time :)

I suck (Raid spoilers)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 21:45 (3516 days ago) @ LordOwen

Easy Jump. Try it twice, miss it twice. Stay dead most of the final boss. We still win anyway. Thanks guys.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 21:47 (3516 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm pretty sure I got the trophy...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 01:39 (3516 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I'm pretty sure I got the trophy...

Yup, same here. We were all clan'd properly.

Maybe Cody forgot to set his Trophies to Auto-Sync... Or you have to be alive to get it... Dun dun duuun...

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 04:56 (3516 days ago) @ Korny

Or you have to be alive to get it... Dun dun duuun...

That's definitely not the case, cuz I died two seconds before the final bullet ripped through Atheon, and couldn't be revived to run around and dance on his corpse. :-/

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 07:57 (3515 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Or you have to be alive to get it... Dun dun duuun...

That's definitely not the case, cuz I died two seconds before the final bullet ripped through Atheon, and couldn't be revived to run around and dance on his corpse. :-/

I got the trophy, it just took a minute to show up. I don;t have notifications on :-p

Nah

by LordOwen, Hiroshima, Japan, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 11:47 (3515 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Hey, I was blasted off the edge right after letting my final shot loose. We've all been lost to that stupid pit at one time or another!

Nah

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 13:10 (3515 days ago) @ LordOwen

Hey, I was blasted off the edge right after letting my final shot loose. We've all been lost to that stupid pit at one time or another!

I actually overshot the platform somehow. Warlocks get to wallow in their shame longer than other classes...

And that's without mentioning our Templar portion (may have been on Monday) where I made an epic last-second grab of the relic as the last man standing... Then proceeded to immediately miscalculate the jump, which sent me floating slowly off the map...

And then we get to the "blew myself up with rockets" part of our list of mistakes...

Nah

by Yapok @, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 13:40 (3515 days ago) @ Korny

And that's without mentioning our Templar portion (may have been on Monday) where I made an epic last-second grab of the relic as the last man standing... Then proceeded to immediately miscalculate the jump, which sent me floating slowly off the map...

good times korny ;)

Nah

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 14:02 (3515 days ago) @ Korny

I actually overshot the platform somehow. Warlocks get to wallow in their shame longer than other classes...

And then we get to the "blew myself up with rockets" part of our list of mistakes...

Man, next time everybody should use the share feature to save videos of the bloopers. Then we could have a raid lowlight reel.

Hard mode

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 15:14 (3515 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Is anybody available Sunday for a possible hard mode run? Level 28 minimum it looks like.

Hard mode

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 17:04 (3515 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Is anybody available Sunday for a possible hard mode run? Level 28 minimum it looks like.

You have my campfire...

What time?

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 17:31 (3515 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm trying not to go to bed so late; doing the Raid on Monday I was up till after 3. >_<

EDIT: but it was worth it.

What time?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 23:03 (3515 days ago) @ RC

I'm trying not to go to bed so late; doing the Raid on Monday I was up till after 3. >_<

EDIT: but it was worth it.

Being a weekend, the folks on the best coast can start early for folks like you. We'll figure it out once I see who can do it.

Hard mode

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 04:40 (3515 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm one light away from 27 and finally started to get some legendary weapons after our raid the other night, but I doubt I'll be at 28 by Sunday. I'd love to join y'all but even if I could get to 28 I wouldn't want to be vastly under-geared compared to the rest of you again. So, I'm a maybe but doubtful.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread