Sorry (Destiny)

by Numinar @, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 16:44 (3505 days ago)

Two apologies Destiny Community!

1. I retract my complaint about farming for materials. At least on mars, cruising around just wrecking stuff without stressing out (outside of a public event) is a good, relaxing way to spend a few minutes, which is all I ever need for that next upgrade. My opinion of destiny seems to improve with time to the point now that all I have is a few nitpicks about useless bounties and lack of matchmaking for events (Silly, as vanguard and crucible work so well!)

2. Sorry for quiting that strike. Believe me, I have 25 to do on this exotic bounty, it was an accident. Bad UI or me being too wasted after a long day at work, call it what you will but for some reason twice now in the last week I've held down the wrong button when trying to summon my speeder bike and ended up in orbit.

That is all! Would sign up for Raid but not sure what plans are this weekend, please send invite for anything you need help on.

PSN:Numinar

Sorry

by petetheduck, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 16:59 (3505 days ago) @ Numinar

Two apologies Destiny Community!

1. I retract my complaint about farming for materials. At least on mars, cruising around just wrecking stuff without stressing out (outside of a public event) is a good, relaxing way to spend a few minutes, which is all I ever need for that next upgrade. My opinion of destiny seems to improve with time to the point now that all I have is a few nitpicks about useless bounties and lack of matchmaking for events (Silly, as vanguard and crucible work so well!)

2. Sorry for quiting that strike. Believe me, I have 25 to do on this exotic bounty, it was an accident. Bad UI or me being too wasted after a long day at work, call it what you will but for some reason twice now in the last week I've held down the wrong button when trying to summon my speeder bike and ended up in orbit.

That is all! Would sign up for Raid but not sure what plans are this weekend, please send invite for anything you need help on.

PSN:Numinar

I just knocked out 5 deathless Strikes for an Exotic bounty thanks to Phogoth. That seems to be a well known Strike for speedrunning--I was working on a few bounties and got left behind the guys I got matched with as they were running right to the Summoning Pits as I acted silly by shooting the enemies.

Takes about 15 minutes.

Sorry

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 19:19 (3505 days ago) @ petetheduck

I find Nexus to be the fastest. Only one Darkness Zone. The rest is sprinting.

The just-now-broke-lvl20 in me cries

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 19:26 (3505 days ago) @ rliebherr

You two mentioned the two Strikes I take the most time to kill the boss, by a very long margin. Maybe the dude in Cerberus Vae III beats them, but at least it is fun in a non-frenetic way.

The just-now-broke-lvl20 in me cries

by Monochron, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 12:19 (3504 days ago) @ ZackDark

Agreed. Nexus's boss gives me tons of trouble still. I tried it as the weekly heroic strike (lvl 22) last week and even as level 25 I got to frustrated and gave up.

Nexus FTW

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 10:01 (3504 days ago) @ rliebherr

8-10 minutes and you are done with this.

Sorry

by Fuertisimo, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 17:21 (3505 days ago) @ Numinar

Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong.

This

by yakaman, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 06:15 (3505 days ago) @ Numinar

My opinion of destiny seems to improve with time to the point now that all I have is a few nitpicks about useless bounties and lack of matchmaking for events (Silly, as vanguard and crucible work so well!)

My opinion of Destiny improves every day. Is it the greatest thing since sliced bread? Not really, but it's pretty good fun every time I play. And, I miss it when I can't play.

Sorry

by Kalamari @, Waiting for Ghorn, FB, and BH, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 10:29 (3504 days ago) @ Numinar

Bad UI or me being too wasted after a long day at work, call it what you will but for some reason twice now in the last week I've held down the wrong button when trying to summon my speeder bike and ended up in orbit.

So I'm not the only one who does this, now I don't feel so dumb.

Sorry

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, October 02, 2014, 12:42 (3504 days ago) @ Kalamari

Many levels ago when I was working on getting rare weapons I went to equip one and accidentally junked it. (Why is equipping taking so long? oh fudge...) I almost cried (ok, not really, but it was sad thankfully I was only going from greens to blues, not from blues to purples).

The red square on the PS is the same location as the X on the xbox, and being an old xbox guy when I think X my thumb often goes to the square.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread