Destiny Companion App Issues (Destiny)

by Samusaaron3, Bay Area, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 17:35 (3505 days ago)

For some reason, my Destiny Companion app has refused to load my characters since release. Interestingly, it worked perfectly fine during the beta. I've tried clearing the app cache, logging out / in (with my gamertag and PSN ID), and uninstalling / reinstalling the app. Unfortunately nothing has worked.

I've posted to the Bungie forums, but nothing useful has come out if it. Has anyone had a similar issue or have any ideas of how to fix it? Everything loads fine for me in-browser on my computer, but the app just refuses to work.

[image]

What Phone and OS?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 18:16 (3505 days ago) @ Samusaaron3

- No text -

What Phone and OS?

by Samusaaron3, Bay Area, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 18:48 (3505 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.0.1

On a related note, Adviser's bonus details are fubar

by kornman00, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 00:22 (3505 days ago) @ Samusaaron3

The update, which I guess was implemented behind the scenes (I'm on iOS, no update mentioned in the store), broke the top 6 closest bonuses listed in the Adviser for your character. It's showing bonuses I have already maxed to Rank 3 and then some. Eg, Old Russia income bonus progress is something like 22000/2500. Yes, that's right. 22k. Out of 2.5k.

I even tried clearing the app's cache (using the in-app setting) but that didn't remedy anything.

Am I the only one having this problem?

On a related note, Adviser's bonus details are fubar

by Yapok @, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 04:36 (3504 days ago) @ kornman00

Ive seen this problem on android as well.

On a related note, what the hell are those bonuses?

by Monochron, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 12:17 (3504 days ago) @ kornman00

I haven't seen anything that explains what these are, and my google-fu skills are really lacking today. Do I get loot for maxing it out or something? Did I miss it in-game?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread