Iron Banner Gear Hold 30 Light? (Destiny)

by Injunfett, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 19:20 (3504 days ago)

There is a rumor going around that the Iron Banner Gear will hold 30 Light like Exotic and Raid Gear. This means if true you will be able to hit Level 30 using PVP Gear.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this, I haven't been able to find any proof. I was also wondering what everyone's thoughts are?

I personally would love to see this be the cause since it would allow PVP players to hit the max rank without having to have to grind the raid.

Iron Banner Gear Hold 30 Light?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 19:35 (3504 days ago) @ Injunfett

I personally would love to see this be the cause since it would allow PVP players to hit the max rank without having to have to grind the raid.

I don't believe you can get things like spinmetal, helium etc, or shards in PvP. You still have to grind the campaign :-p

Iron Banner Gear Hold 30 Light?

by Injunfett, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 19:51 (3504 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I don't believe you can get things like spinmetal, helium etc, or shards in PvP. You still have to grind the campaign :-p

Campaign yes Raid no and that's a pretty big difference lol. Campaign you can knock out in a day, Raids is going to take a few hours a week till the gods of RNG shine their glory down on you!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread