Oh boy, Xur is selling Sunbreakers again. (Destiny)

by HavokBlue, California, Friday, October 03, 2014, 03:16 (3503 days ago)

And they're statistically worse than last time.

Oh boy, Xur is selling Sunbreakers again.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, October 03, 2014, 03:31 (3503 days ago) @ HavokBlue

And they're statistically worse than last time.

Statistically worse? Am I missing something?

Are you comparing them to a more upgraded pair by any chance?

by Velociraptor112, Places., Friday, October 03, 2014, 07:29 (3503 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Sometimes the same exact gear has less or more damage, light, intellect, etc. For instance, I had two pairs of Knight Type 4 legs, one had 9 light, one had 10, neither had been upgraded.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, October 03, 2014, 08:10 (3503 days ago) @ Velociraptor112

Sometimes the same exact gear has less or more damage, light, intellect, etc. For instance, I had two pairs of Knight Type 4 legs, one had 9 light, one had 10, neither had been upgraded.

I don't know why, but I figured exotics were an exception to that. I didn't think to check!

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

by pooberry, Friday, October 03, 2014, 07:56 (3503 days ago) @ HavokBlue

Still better than the gauntlets I spent crucible marks on YESTERDAY. And I KNEW he was coming.

Bluh.

He is selling the Hunter helmet I want though!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 03, 2014, 08:31 (3503 days ago) @ HavokBlue

Also if you don't mind pulse rifles I definitely recommend getting Red Death! The ability is very useful, especially in PvE.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, October 03, 2014, 08:35 (3503 days ago) @ Xenos

Also if you don't mind pulse rifles I definitely recommend getting Red Death! The ability is very useful, especially in PvE.

Would you post a picture of it when you buy it?

I wanted to preview it but if it's not my class it won't let me see it.

Which is stupid.

That I can't even look at it.

Nevermind, internet has it now. Wasn't there earlier

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, October 03, 2014, 08:37 (3503 days ago) @ Revenant1988

- No text -

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 03, 2014, 14:01 (3503 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I think that's true for armor, but I've been able to preview weapons with no trouble.

Has anyone used a weapon telemetry?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 03, 2014, 08:43 (3503 days ago) @ HavokBlue

I'm curious if it will increase the amount of progress I get towards a weapon when turning in a bounty, or if it will only do it for kills with the weapon.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Friday, October 03, 2014, 09:11 (3503 days ago) @ Xenos

I'm curious if it will increase the amount of progress I get towards a weapon when turning in a bounty, or if it will only do it for kills with the weapon.

I believe it's all XP earned while the weapon is equipped; bounties, kills with other weapons, and the like all seemed to accrue to the weapon, but it had to be equipped and not just in your inventory.

-- Steve used the shotgun telemetry to rapidly level the Comedian up for tomorrow's raid.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 03, 2014, 09:28 (3503 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Yeah that's what I was expecting. I want to level up Truth, and completing 5+ bounties should help the progress significantly when combined with a Rocket Launcher Telemetry!

What I really want to buy is the Emerald Drive for my Sparrow, but it costs too much for what it is!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread