Red Death vs Bad Juju (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 03, 2014, 09:51 (3503 days ago)

Read Death by a landslide.

Two shot kills in crucible? Stability while under fire? Kills heal you? Yes please.

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 03, 2014, 10:14 (3503 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Read Death by a landslide.

Two shot kills in crucible? Stability while under fire? Kills heal you? Yes please.

Yeah this is my favorite primary exotic so far. Of course I don't have the Last Word, which is what I really want, but Red Death is awesome!

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 03, 2014, 13:52 (3503 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Doesn't surprise me. I don't have a Red Death to compare, but at present Bad Juju isn't that great. It's good for clearing groups of weak enemies just because you don't have to reload if you shoot well. But the damage is too low and the clip is too small to be good against the tougher enemies, or even something middle-of the road like a standard captain or minotaur.

I'm hanging on to mine until they buff it, and I'll re-evaluate then. Bungie's said they're going to buff pulse rifles in general, and on top of that they specifically called out Thorn and Bad Juju as needing some extra attention, so hopefully I'll find myself with a much better weapon when that happens.

On the other hand, Super Good Advice is pretty fun. Not to mention that it's by far the easiest exotic bounty I've seen.

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 03, 2014, 14:05 (3503 days ago) @ stabbim

Or maybe I'm thinking of scout rifles. But either way, I know they mentioned Thorn and Bad Juju specifically.

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, October 03, 2014, 14:10 (3503 days ago) @ stabbim

I was thinking it was scout rifles, bad juju and thorn.

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, October 03, 2014, 14:04 (3503 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Picking this up when I get home tonight. Bad Juju has been terrible so far.

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, October 04, 2014, 02:54 (3502 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Those two shots have to be crits, I assume?

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 04, 2014, 08:16 (3502 days ago) @ someotherguy

Yeah. Burst of three each. If all six are critical it's a kill.

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, October 04, 2014, 08:41 (3502 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Which actually makes it really well balanced, because two bursts is about how long it'll take a Shingen-E to mow you down at short to medium range.

Red Death vs Bad Juju

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 04, 2014, 08:43 (3502 days ago) @ Xenos

Which actually makes it really well balanced, because two bursts is about how long it'll take a Shingen-E to mow you down at short to medium range.

I'm guessing Red Death will be better in Iron Banner @ 300 attack :-p

Haha, I would certainly hope so!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, October 04, 2014, 08:44 (3502 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread