Not only bad voice acting, but reused (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, October 05, 2014, 19:14 (3513 days ago)

Heh. Go play the first moon story mission. When you see the dead guardian, your ghost says something like "Over there! Guardian Down."

It's literally the same take of "Guardian Down" you hear when someone in your fireteam dies.

Recycled.

by Velociraptor112, Places., Sunday, October 05, 2014, 19:18 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

A theme in Destiny, it seems.

Game Development.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 05, 2014, 19:20 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Not only bad voice acting, but reused

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, October 05, 2014, 19:43 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

A Ghost isn't a person. It's part technology and part Light. Could be that all Ghosts say the same thing in the same tone when detecting a down Guardian. That's what I'm going to stick to at least. :)

I do wish we'd get to hear another Ghost talk. It'd be neat to know if they do all sound the same or not. I'd imagine they don't since in the Grimoire Ghosts often make their own decisions about what to do or where to look for their Guardian.

Upcycled!

by Jillybean, Monday, October 06, 2014, 04:51 (3513 days ago) @ Velociraptor112

DEtsying

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Monday, October 06, 2014, 08:20 (3513 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I'd dispute whether that makes them "not a person", while agreeing with you otherwise.

by Durandal, Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 16:36 (3511 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Wouldn't that make logical sense? I mean what makes a dead guardian different in the crucible vs. the wild?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread