Hard Mode Raid Sunday (Recruitment)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 09:16 (3502 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 09:21

The weekend is coming, and that means team DBO is going to try to conquer the Vault on Hard. Level 30 minotaurs. Revives disabled. Oracles with double the health. We are ready.

Here's a list of those who have wanted in. If you're on it and don't want to be, or aren't and do, let me know:

Kalamari
LordOwen
Speedracer
Menacentiment
Rambo_Blackout
RC
Myself

This is for Sunday in the AM, I'm thinking 10am PST because I'm going to be out saturday and I'm more likely to wake up. If you can / want to do this, let me know. I can't do saturday (even though that was the initial idea), but if everybody ELSE can, by all means have a go.

Hard Mode Raid Sunday

by Downsyndrone, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 11:53 (3502 days ago) @ Cody Miller

What system are you doing this on? If XB1 I would be mroe than happy to join. Gamertag: Downsyndrone. If not or you have the people already, best of luck to you all.

PS4

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 13:12 (3502 days ago) @ Downsyndrone

- No text -

I want in.

by GrizzNKev, Down the street from Microsoft, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 18:21 (3501 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Level 29 Hunter.

May I, if a spot opens?

Hard Mode Raid Sunday

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 21:33 (3501 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I couldn't start till 11am PST on Sunday, but if that's okay, I still want in.

Feeling Good

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 17, 2014, 08:57 (3501 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I made my through to Atheon last night before a bunch of folks had to go to sleep. They left figuring they could "cheese" him later, but we aren't going to do that. It was tough, but we worked out some pretty cool strategies.

I'm confident we can do it. The biggest thing is TO NOT DIE. Safe play is good play on Hard.

I want in.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 17, 2014, 08:58 (3501 days ago) @ GrizzNKev

Level 29 Hunter.

May I, if a spot opens?

Yes. There's more interest than spots, so it's whoever is actually on.

Feeling Good

by LordOwen, Hiroshima, Japan, Saturday, October 18, 2014, 10:59 (3500 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Excellent. Tomorrow, he dies!

Hard Mode Raid Sunday

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Sunday, October 19, 2014, 11:17 (3499 days ago) @ Cody Miller

In Cody's absence, I am online right now trying to put this party together... Let me know if you are in or want in.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread