Only one thing left to do: FLAWLESS RAIDER (Recruitment)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 25, 2014, 19:56 (3497 days ago)

There's only one thing left to do now that I can beat the Vault on Hard: FLAWLESS RAIDER. I was really wrong, and this is definitely possible on normal (and perhaps hard too).

If you've played the Vault of Glass with me before, consider yourself invited. We'd obviously play it on normal, but there are some great non cheesy strategies that make things easier.

I am going to be gone for ten days, so practice in the meantime. Then I'll get a group together and we can become legender than ever.

Good luck! :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, October 25, 2014, 20:13 (3497 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Only one thing left to do: FLAWLESS RAIDER

by Mariachi @, Kentucky, Sunday, October 26, 2014, 16:11 (3497 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We'd obviously play it on normal, but there are some great non cheesy strategies that make things easier.

Would you mind to elaborate on some of your strategies? My play time tends to be limited each week and while I want to play the raid to try and grab the gear, I'm not inclined to spend all my playtime on it. Any tips and tricks to get through it faster on normal would be much appreciated.

Only one thing left to do: FLAWLESS RAIDER

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 27, 2014, 17:32 (3495 days ago) @ Mariachi

We'd obviously play it on normal, but there are some great non cheesy strategies that make things easier.

Would you mind to elaborate on some of your strategies? My play time tends to be limited each week and while I want to play the raid to try and grab the gear, I'm not inclined to spend all my playtime on it. Any tips and tricks to get through it faster on normal would be much appreciated.

Templar:

Have a Titan stand to block the teleport, and drop a bubble shield down over it. Everybody else go to town on the templar, and he'll die very fast.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread