Infinite loop tutorial 200+/hr any material - Spirit Bloom (Destiny)

by Paper Cut2u, Sunday, October 26, 2014, 23:21 (3492 days ago)

Farming tutorial on how to create lines and make infinite loops to farm materials efficiently. I've shown this method done on the moon and earth. Last video will show how to create a line on Mars. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4XSj9w0ZVU&list=UUxbPPRLMx7nl9lyv8YAHh_w

Thanks

by kornman00, Monday, October 27, 2014, 23:20 (3491 days ago) @ Paper Cut2u

Looking forward to your Iron video. Bloom and Iron are what most of my good loot takes to upgrade (it's rare that I get something that uses Spinmetal :\). I'm a city boy, not a farmer, so whatever I can do to speed this bullshit up, I'll take :p.

Also, after watching your Helium run I'm starting to think that next-gen (I'm still on a 360) players have it better with spotting materials. HD seems to make them stand out more.

Thanks

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 10:33 (3490 days ago) @ kornman00

Looking forward to your Iron video. Bloom and Iron are what most of my good loot takes to upgrade (it's rare that I get something that uses Spinmetal :\). I'm a city boy, not a farmer, so whatever I can do to speed this bullshit up, I'll take :p.

Also, after watching your Helium run I'm starting to think that next-gen (I'm still on a 360) players have it better with spotting materials. HD seems to make them stand out more.

For iron, go to scablands. Go into the first room in the first big structure on the right, and then look in every room in the area counter clockwise. The circuit takes long enough for respawns to happen.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread