Patches : What next? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 07:52 (3491 days ago)

Found my self asking that question, and looking over these very helpful notes the only things left that has been outlined is Voice Communication, Strike and Exotic Weapons calibration.

I find my self asking what's next, particularly after the hinting from the recent Friday update.

For the sake of getting the ball rolling I'll start.

• Beards...

Exotic armour obey shaders

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:22 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

New shaders and ships

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:27 (3491 days ago) @ scarab

... are probably coming, but not until the DLC.

Change character: race, gender and appearance

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:31 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Patches : What next?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:33 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I would restart a character just so it could have a beard.

Buy from Xur by app or bnet

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:33 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Upgrade weapon by app or bnet

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:35 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Auto-delete this color and below

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:36 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Waste basket to catch accidental deletes

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:37 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Shader preview b4 buy

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:38 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Direct to tower button

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:40 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

In adittion to go to orbit

When you equip Dead Orbit shaders, Meshuggah starts playing

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:50 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Shader preview b4 buy

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:57 (3491 days ago) @ scarab

This functionality is online already - yeah, it might be more convenient in-game, but there's no reason to buy a shader you don't like, simply visit destinytracker.com (or a number of other sites that have made this available) and test the shader on your model.

Legendary dance moves

by yakaman, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:58 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Or use specific UI screen to (un)lock items

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 10:02 (3491 days ago) @ scarab
edited by scarab, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 10:33

this would work with auto-delete because I have a blue that picks up shot ammo. It is the only blue that I don't want to delete.

And, as it is its own screen you can't accidentally delete.

Could I have an auto-lock feature for this colour pickup and above.

Anything to save me work managing my inventory would be appreciated.

I would set these options:

• auto-lock purple pickups (and above)
  • auto-delete blues and below (I would manually lock my blue ammo-collector before setting this option)

Locked items are not auto-deleted. Pickups are anything newly gained: chests, engrams, bought from Xur, etc.

You should be able to buy head-banging from Dead Orbit

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 10:02 (3491 days ago) @ yakaman

- No text -

Shader preview b4 buy

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 10:11 (3491 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I know it exists but it should have been in the game. She needed a proper shop with a changing room with mirrors.

You go to the changing rooms to try them on, you pay at the till. If you don't pay you loose the shader when you leave her shop.

Group dance routine from Thriller

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 10:17 (3491 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

TRANSMOG PLS

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 10:24 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 10:34 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

DeeJ help me out here. I just made this image - because it needs to become real.

[image]

Dat Warlock. Praise the Sun.

A Better Use for Motes of Light

by digital_ronin, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 11:23 (3491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Perhaps reforging (rerolling of perks) for all weapons and armor.

by sorahn ⌂, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 11:28 (3491 days ago) @ dogcow

I want to re-roll all my characters to female awoken just for the bow. Drop into a control point with titan-smash, other team destroyed. Take a bow.

Face Palm emoji

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 13:06 (3490 days ago) @ yakaman

I have a friend that follows the "leroy jenkins school of combat" and can't understand why he's always dying. A face palm emoji would be great for me and my other fireteam members.

Face Palm emoji

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 13:10 (3490 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

I've got a friend like that, too!

lol, say yes to the dress

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 13:56 (3490 days ago) @ scarab

- No text -

Face Palm emoji

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 14:07 (3490 days ago) @ Kermit

Oh, is that why everyone keeps calling me Leroy?

;)

Shader preview b4 buy

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 14:48 (3490 days ago) @ Claude Errera

This functionality is online already - yeah, it might be more convenient in-game...

Reminds me of the Raid matchmaking. DestinyLFG is simple and straightforward, but because people have to click a few extra things, it's unacceptable.

The problem with the shader preview is that a lot of the shaders don't seem to be in the game, or at least not in an unlockable capacity, so you're kind of left swaying if you see a shader you like but have zero idea how you could get it...

Maybe if Bungle updated the Outfitter with something that you could actually outfit your character with... like a shader...

Elemental damage change. Armor remodelling.

by ShadowOfTheVoid ⌂, South Carolina, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 17:01 (3490 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm lacking a good Arc-based fusion rifle, yet the Light/Beware being offered by the Vanguard armorer is Solar-based. I already have a Pocket Infinity, which is Solar-based. There are also no Arc-based shotguns available from inside the tower, either. Therefore, I'd like the ability to change the damage type of any weapon of Legendary tier of lower by buying some kind of adapter or other item that can change the damage type.

I'd also like the ability to change the way my armor pieces look. Say I get a piece of Armor that has all the stats and bonuses I like, but I think it looks hideous. I want to be both effective and stylish, but I'd like the ability to change the way my armor looks. Maybe I could have the option to pay to have a piece of armor of Legendary tier of lower reforged to look like another piece of armor from an equal or lower tier. I really like the Argus helmet and gauntlets, but they're Rare-tier and thus useless to me at my rank. I'd really like the ability to have more control over how I look, and that includes my armor.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread